Servos HK15298B

Pier Luigi Lai

Feb 3, 2021, 4:44:03 AM2/3/21
to inm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I should buing HK15298B servos for the fingers.
Their price is very high (over 20 $). Is there  an alternative?
Thank you in advance for the  help

PAUL HODARA

Feb 3, 2021, 10:13:04 AM2/3/21
to InMoov
I am using MG996R, I pay about $19 (U.S.) for FOUR of them, less than $5 each.  So far I have had no problems with them.

PAUL HODARA

Feb 3, 2021, 10:15:54 AM2/3/21
to InMoov
Important note check the torque rating and make sure it's sufficient for your usage.

Pier Luigi Lai

Feb 3, 2021, 10:56:12 AM2/3/21
to PAUL HODARA, InMoov
Hi Paul, thank you very much for the information.
Yours is a beautiful job.

PAUL HODARA

Feb 3, 2021, 3:51:54 PM2/3/21
to InMoov
Thank you Danielai!

gael langevin

Feb 4, 2021, 4:47:58 PM2/4/21
to PAUL HODARA, InMoov
Hello,
You can find a list of alternative servos in the "Hardware and BOM" map page.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

PAUL HODARA

Feb 4, 2021, 6:12:27 PM2/4/21
to InMoov
Haha yes the MG996R are in there!  I am using them and so far I am happy with the results, here is a little demo:

Pier Luigi Lai

Feb 5, 2021, 4:24:24 AM2/5/21
to gael langevin, PAUL HODARA, InMoov
I found it, thank you very much Gael.
image.png

Revathi Kannan

Sep 21, 2021, 7:19:01 AM9/21/21
to InMoov
Wow.. PAUL HODARA, yours is so neat.

Would like to know whether you spray painted the parts and then assembled (or) the filament is of the golden yellow colour?

Regards,
Revathi Kannan.

PAUL HODARA

Sep 21, 2021, 11:41:43 AM9/21/21
to Revathi Kannan, InMoov
Hi Revathi
Sorry it took a while for me to respond to you.  This is colored filament I am using Gold, Transparent and Black PETG filament.
Thanks for the compliment

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "InMoov" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/inmoov/a32c4499-cf3a-4acd-9e0a-facc1195b3f8n%40googlegroups.com.

--
Paul Hodara