New Ben Tausig puzzle

Benjamin Tausig

Jul 28, 2015, 8:25:58 AM7/28/15
to ink...@googlegroups.com
Just a note that tomorrow's AVCX puzzle is by me, for those of you who like to buy à la carte. And of course, you can subscribe and get tomorrow's puzzle plus about 55 more in the coming year for just $18 or $30 for two years.

Oh, and we have a special deal through the end of the month. Buy any AVCX Subscription between now and July 31, and we'll also send you the last month's set of puzzles FREE. This set includes 💎gems💎 by Jeff Chen, Francis Heaney, Tyler Hinman, Aimee Lucido, and Byron Walden.

To take advantage of this offer, click on this link or go to http://www.avxword.com/subscribe and enter the Offer Code "july2015" without the quotes.

Thank you!
BT