Christmas trading hours and a small open studio event

inkand...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2008, 3:33:47 AM12/16/08
to Ink & Spindle
Christmas trading hours and a small open studio event

To ensure that all customers receive their orders well before
Christmas Day we will be posting the last of our local orders out on
Friday 19th December.

All postal orders placed after this date can be collected from our
last minute open studio evening on:

Tuesday 23rd December - 6pm to 8.30pm

Ink & Spindle Studio
Younghusband Wool store
Suite 206
10 Elizabeth Street
Kensington VIC 3031

This will be the last opportunity to pick up your order or purchase a
last minute gift before we close for Christmas.

There will be drinks and nibbles to celebrate the festive season and
our first open studio night.

Please note that we don’t have eftpos facilities (yet) so you will
need to bring real money! (or pre-pay with your Paypal account)

If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch, we'd love
to hear from you.

Ink & Spindle
Suite 206, 10 Elizabeth Street
Kensington VIC 3031