Hello from Ink & Spindle

inkand...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2008, 7:39:42 AM11/21/08
to Ink & Spindle
Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for joining our mailing list! We're a bit belated with
this first mail out as we've been busy as bees getting the studio up
and running!

For those of you who haven't been keeping track of our blog, we've
been focusing on printing textiles for our own in-house labels, and
will be ready to print for other designers in the new year.

We also have a couple of markets coming up so if you're Melbourne
based we'd love it if you popped by to say hello! You can find us at
the Kensington 3031 Market tomorrow Saturday 22nd (http://
market3031.blogspot.com/) and then next Sunday 30th at the Melbourne
Design Market at Fed Square (http://www.nationaldesigncentre.com).

We also have a new online shop: http://inkandspindle.com.au/shop

That's it for now. Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Bianca, Lara and Tegan.
http://inkandspindle.com.au