Open studio

1 view

inkand...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 10:19:26 PM3/17/09
to Ink & Spindle

We've had so many requests from people about where we sell our
products, whether we have a brick & mortar shop, or if they can come
by the studio to see our range, that we decided to open our studio to
the public. Yay!

We've only scheduled one date so far but we plan to setup a small
section of our studio for retail purposes and have an open studio
about once a month. The rest of the time we'll still be open by
appointment, but we figure this is a good way to setup some sort of
shop without being taken away from our work during the week.
(especially now we're so busy... getting ready for the Brisbane
Stitches & Craft show)

Our first open studio will be on:

Saturday the 28th of March 2009, 10am - 1pm

Please come and visit our 'shop'. We're at Suite 206/10 Elizabeth
Street, Kensington.

Cash, eftpos & credit card facilities available.

We look forward to seeing you!

Bianca, Lara & Tegan