Hi everyone!

inkand...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2009, 12:55:07 AM2/12/09
to Ink & Spindle
Firstly, we hope this email finds you in good health, whereever you
are in the world - for those international group members, Victoria has
just seen Australia's worst bushfires in recorded history, with
hundreds of people killed and whole towns and countless homes
destroyed. A sobering thought, indeed.

I've been a bit slack with the notifications to you guys, it just
seems like there is always something that needs doing more urgently..
but not now - Bella (the new puppy) thinks Lara with the mop is a toy
designed especially for her chewing pleasure, so it's my job to
distract her while we're locked in the office together. Poor me, I get
all the tough jobs... *sigh*

So, moving on we have some new stuff up in the shop - some spanky, new
mix packs (from Larz and I); the (much awaited!) return of the Aiko
tote kits; and a very limited, offset edition of Briar in two
colourways! Oh what fun!!

I blogged about it in a bit more detail, so check that out for some
more pics and lazy dialogue!

Teegs xx