Open Studio Saturday 26th September 2009 - 10am to 1pm

Ink & Spindle

Sep 18, 2009, 2:51:13 AM9/18/09
to Ink & Spindle
Hi all,

It has been a little bit busy in our studio, hence the lack of
newsletters... sorry for that... BUT we're back!

and Yep! It's almost time for our bi-monthly event - The Open Studio!

This time it's super-extra special as we are going to FIN-ally be
doing what sooo many people have been bugging, er, asking us to do
ever since we began all these shenanigans!

... a demo print run, starting at 11am sharp!

Saturday 26 September 10am - 1pm
Suite 206/10 Elizabeth Street
Kensington

(Warning: if you're in to that kind of thing - and obviously we're not
- turns out it's on grand final day, so don't double book!)

find out more about it here: http://inkandspindle.blogspot.com/2009/09/open-tastic.html

Hope to see you there!

Bianca, Lara & Tegan