iniparse-0.2.1 released

Paramjit Oberoi

Aug 8, 2007, 1:26:28 AM8/8/07
to iniparse...@googlegroups.com
I've just released version 0.2.1.

The only changes in this release are:
* better ConfigParser compatibility (only use .readline() on file objects)
* spec file fixes for Fedora

Tim: I made version-number-related changes to the spec file - can you
check that they are OK?

Thanks once again to Tim and Debarshi - all this recent iniparse
activity couldn't have happened without you both.

-param

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray

Aug 8, 2007, 1:50:28 AM8/8/07
to iniparse...@googlegroups.com
> I've just released version 0.2.1.

Congratulations!

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7
Key server: pgp.mit.edu

Tim Lauridsen

Aug 11, 2007, 7:13:45 AM8/11/07
Paramjit Oberoi wrote:
> I've just released version 0.2.1.
>
> The only changes in this release are:
> * better ConfigParser compatibility (only use .readline() on file objects)
> * spec file fixes for Fedora
>
> Tim: I made version-number-related changes to the spec file - can you
> check that they are OK?

Look fine to me, i will update the fedora packages to the new release.

Tim

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray

Aug 12, 2007, 10:30:13 PM8/12/07
to iniparse...@googlegroups.com
> Look fine to me, i will update the fedora packages to the new release.

Please let us know when you do that, so that I can re-work and submit
the Yum patch.

Tim Lauridsen

Aug 16, 2007, 9:33:37 AM8/16/07
Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
Look fine to me, i will update the fedora packages to the new release.

Please let us know when you do that, so that I can re-work and submit
the Yum patch.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

The updated packages i available in F7, FC6, EPEL5 & Rawhide now

Tim

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray

Aug 16, 2007, 9:40:11 AM8/16/07
to iniparse...@googlegroups.com
> The updated packages i available in F7, FC6, EPEL5 & Rawhide now

Great!