[Ingeration] Python Winamp Control Module

19 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

StatusReport

não lida,
11/05/2008, 18:00:5611/05/08
para inger...@googlegroups.com
As expected, I'm posting my iWC's Winamp control module here.

The module works without the need of installing a plugin in Winamp, hence it does alot of IPC (some of it is totally undocumented, and I think that even Winamp's developers didn't think of using their media library in such a way, but who cares).

All of the functions are documented beside of the three most complicated ones, because I'm just too lazy - so if you're really interested I can spread some lights on the ugly hacks I did too.

Get it from here.

Requirements: ctypes, win32 python modules (comes with ActiveState's python), Winamp 5+.

Feature request / comments - just leave a comment here.

Have fun!

--
Posted By StatusReport to Ingeration at 5/12/2008 12:20:00 AM
Responder a todos