[Ingeration] Is XKCD a conspiracy?

1 view

StatusReport

Jan 19, 2008, 6:35:18 AM1/19/08
to inger...@googlegroups.com
First of all, for those of you who are not familiar with XKCD - check it out.

It's a preety famous geek web comic, that got headlines in the past week because it changed a google search string results from two to a few thousands (Slashdot story here).

Anyhow, in the couple of months we're living in the apartment here in Jerusalem, we've noticed this webcomic is getting closer and closer to our reality here (and leave the Guitar Hero strips alone! :)).

So there are two options:
  1. Someone is spying on us.
  2. Our life is duplicated somewhere else in the other end of the planet.

Hmm...

--
Posted By StatusReport to Ingeration at 1/19/2008 01:20:00 PM