Loon Games looking to hire full time 2D Art Designer

Aditya Kulkarni

Aug 8, 2013, 2:05:33 AM8/8/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

We are looking out for good 2D artists to work with us at our studio in Navi Mumbai, full time position.

Responsibilities
  • Able to create illustrations, animations for concepts / production art
  • Able to design relevant gui needed for projects
  • Proficient in character design and background design with a good sense of colour palette
  • Ability to work with a broad range of styles
  • Should be able to direct the aesthetics of a game project and consistently meet deadlines
Requisites
  • 2+ years of work experience with an eye for detail
  • Online accessible portfolio
  • Good communication skills, should be a precise and frank communicator
  • Self driven, enthusiastic and able to work in a startup environment
  • Passionate about casual gaming and art
Warmly,
Aditya Kulkarni (Owner)
jobs[at]loongames[dot]com

Krishna Mathivanan Valarmathi

Aug 8, 2013, 2:09:58 AM8/8/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
is freshers are fine for this job..?? i've got one friend..hez gud at 2D art for gaming.....let me know if you are interested..

Indie GameDev India Community
http://indiegamedev.in

---

regards,