artist for a new game studio

wighawag

Aug 26, 2012, 3:28:42 AM8/26/12
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am looking for an artist to make games together. I plan to create 2d games at first and have the first one well on the way. It need some nice graphics.

If there is some artists interested on this list please contact me directly. I am Northern West Bengal (near Buthan) and I would be happy to move to meet any candidate but I would welcome any one to come there as well.

Also do you know any website where I could find artists or even better, any places/events where I could meet some artists in persons, in any region of India ?

Thanks,

Wighawag

Krishna Mathivanan Valarmathi

Aug 26, 2012, 4:28:46 AM8/26/12
to ing...@googlegroups.com
im a developer...i ll send ur mail...to my frnds..whoz artist....k...so that they can contact u...

Indie GameDev India Community
http://indiegamedev.in

--
regards,

Krishna MV

Max john

Aug 26, 2012, 7:52:45 AM8/26/12
to ing...@googlegroups.com

i am an artist..also a game freak...send me your requirements...

Krishna Mathivanan Valarmathi

Aug 26, 2012, 8:39:47 AM8/26/12
to ing...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of some concepts for 2D games.....i can...send u the concepts...if u can make sprites for those games...or u send me the concepts and if i like that..v can work together....

I ll make the programming part...i mean i can make the game....if u do artist works(making sprites and backgrounds) for our game....

by the way....I'm krishna.....from bangalore....

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Max john <uma...@gmail.com> wrote:

i am an artist..also a game freak...send me your requirements...

Indie GameDev India Community
http://indiegamedev.in

--
regards,

Krishna MV

Max john

Aug 26, 2012, 10:40:50 AM8/26/12
to ing...@googlegroups.com

hello krishna..you can call me max...i will tell a little about me..i am a preproduction artist,a character designer,also props i can design..basically i am from trivandrum,kerala..Now i am in qatar.

So basically,if working through internet is not a problem...you can send me a test work.We can move further after that.

Max,
(Concept artist/Animator 3D,2D)