Hiring - Flash Game Developer

Aditya Kulkarni

May 3, 2013, 6:23:59 AM5/3/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Loon Games is an early stage startup based in Navi Mumbai. We are in an exciting phase right now, since we are looking to hire a technically sound founding team.

Responsibilities
* Develop games using actionscript 2 / 3 as per project requirement.
* Understand scope of project and communicate timeline for delivery
* Debug and optimize code.
* Understand software development life cycle and consistently meet project milestones.
* Work as part of the team to successfully deliver projects on time.

Requisites
* 2-4 years of experience in developing flash based games.
* Should be able to write modular, robust and well commented code.
* Good communication skills.
* Self driven, enthusiastic and able to work in a startup environment.
* Understand problems quickly and apply needed solutions.
* Precise and frank communication.
* Should be able to tolerate bad jokes from colleagues.

Since we are based in Navi Mumbai, we would prefer candidates around the same area.

Please email aaditya[dot]kulkarni[at]outlook[dot]com.

Cheers!

Sushmit Pal

Jun 19, 2013, 9:53:06 AM6/19/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all ,

I am Flash Game Developer from Bangalore, currently working in Dumadu Mobile Games, and having 2 years of experience in Game Development. Does any one have any idea of any company who are hiring flash game developers in Bangalore? Please let me know.

Thank you
Sushmit
+918123273870

Indie GameDev India Community
http://indiegamedev.in

---

Vaibhav Panchal

Jun 19, 2013, 10:32:28 AM6/19/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Can't think of any in Bangalore.

Last time I checked, Krida games in Mumbai was looking for some.

Joel Johnson

Jun 19, 2013, 11:40:43 AM6/19/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Bash gaming (earlier known as BitRhymes) is hiring Flash devs.
Fyi, these are the makers of the popular Bingo Bash game on iOS.

Sushmit Pal

Jun 19, 2013, 12:49:06 PM6/19/13
to ing...@googlegroups.com
Thank you joel for info.