certs

Panggunan Ramanathan

Feb 11, 2011, 5:13:23 AM2/11/11
to in...@googlegroups.com
nak tanye...bile bleh dpt cert infud????

--
Cheers,
Panggunan A/L Ramanathan

belaislam

Feb 11, 2011, 7:15:01 AM2/11/11
to in...@googlegroups.com
Who was supposed to prepare the cert ?

Panggunan Ramanathan

Feb 11, 2011, 8:44:39 AM2/11/11
to in...@googlegroups.com
i think pnp to design it n print...

Panggunan Ramanathan

Feb 11, 2011, 8:44:56 AM2/11/11
to in...@googlegroups.com
and human resourse

harithhasyimi

Feb 12, 2011, 7:20:47 PM2/12/11
to in...@googlegroups.com
sorry for late reply,

actually, certificate for InFUD has been prepared and just need a signature from our Tuan Haji Mohamed Noor Rosli Baharum. i've asked for help to get his signature from Mr.Adli(Abng Adli) since last semester. However, i still cannot update the latest status from him and almost forgot about this. Sorry again.

So, I hope Mr.Ridhwan (Head of PNP) can help me to solve this problem. You can meet Abng Adli at the Mosque Administration Office and I think he is willing to help you. Hope Mr.Ridhwan can update the latest status here after this.
FYI, i'm now having my internship period at Terengganu.
--

Harith Hasyimi bin Hishamudin,
Bachelor (Hons) of Business Information System (BIS),

No Tel:017-5231307, 014-5482758

Panggunan Ramanathan

Feb 12, 2011, 11:49:43 PM2/12/11
to in...@googlegroups.com