naren kumaresan

Jul 1, 2012, 8:52:01 AM7/1/12
to pavithra rajendhren, informatio...@googlegroups.com

Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2012 Software Jobs for 2010/2011/2012 Batches

Posted by Bharath on June 30, 2012

Wipro LogoWipro Jobs for Freshers 2012 Software Jobs for 2010, 2011 and 2012 Batches Students in both Development and Maintenance in 4 Cities namely Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune for multiple roles. For more details on this Wipro Jobs Please continue reading.

Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2012

Eligibility Criteria:

  • 2010 and 2011 and 2012 Passed Outs Can Apply.
  • Candidate should have atleast 50% in 10th and 12th Classes.
  • Candidate should have atleast 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
  • Candidate who attended any Wipro Recruitment in the Past 6 Months is not eligible.

List of Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2012: (9 Jobs / 4 Locations)

Job CodeJob Designation Job LocationWho can apply
T171669Data Warehousing PuneFreshers
T158202SAP ConsultantChennai Freshers
T157859Monitoring Engineer TISChennai Freshers
T170200Functional Support EngineerBangaloreFreshers
T107934Researcher – IMBangaloreFreshers
T142571 TIS Monitoring EngineerBangaloreFreshers
T151878 Service TechnicianHyderabadFreshers
T151879Service Technician HyderabadFreshers
T151881Service TechnicianHyderabad Freshers

How to Apply for these Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2012:

Registration Link is different for every job code. So please be careful. The detailed procedure on how to register for every job is provided below.

Procedure to register:

Step 1: Please click on the below link.

https://synergy.wipro.com/NASApp/com/WiproCareers.jsp?inner=JobsSearch

Step 2: Now Select the “Job Code” you’re interested in and paste it in the “Enter Job Code” box and click on the button “Apply Now”.

Step 3: Now, fill out the registration form and complete your registration.

Very Important Details:

  • Only Shortlisted Candidates will get the Hall Ticket for Interview.
  • In the Advertisement(See the Below Image), It’s only mentioned that Only Freshers can apply. But they didn’t mentioned Which Year Passed Outs. So we’ve recommended 2010, 2011 and 2012 Passed Outs to Apply.
  • While Filling the Application form, You’ll get a column called “Total Professional Experience” in which “Freshers” is not mentioned. One of the Bug. So Feel free to select the nearest 1-3 Years Experience.
  • We’re really not sure who can apply and who cannot. We’re updating this to you by assuming the default wipro eligibility criteria. So do your research before you apply and don’t blame us in case of any discrepancy. You’re free to choose whether to apply for it or not.
  • We don’t think there will be any loss for you in applying for a Job. If you get shortlisted then it’s a Great Opportunity for you. So Stop Thinking and Start Applying.

Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2012

--
REGARDS

K.NARENKUMAR

naren kumaresan

Jul 4, 2012, 7:15:22 AM7/4/12
to informatio...@googlegroups.com, pavithra rajendhren

infosys Freshers Recruitment 2012 Registration Link Off Campus

Posted by Bharath on July 3, 2012

Infosys LogoInfosys Freshers Recruitment 2012 Registration Link for 2012 Batch for Off Campus. All 2012 Passed Outs who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible for the Registration. Please note that this is not official Announcement by Infosys. Official News is yet to be announced from Infosys. For Complete details on this Infosys Registration 2012 please continue reading.

Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2012 Registration

Eligibility Criteria:

  • Only 2012 Passed Outs are eligible to apply.
  • All Graduates and Post Graduates are eligible.
  • Student should have scored atleast 70% through out the academic career.
  • Students who attended Infosys Recruitment in the Past 9 Months are not eligible.

How to Apply for Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2012:

If you’re a 2012 Passed Out and If your dream is to start your career with Infosys then you can apply for the Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2012 Off Campus. The Procedure is mentioned below.

Well, To apply for Infosys, You need to forward your resume to the below mentioned email address. A Subject Line is Mandatory and If you can add a Cover Letter that would be great.(Not Mandatory)

Subject Line of your Email:

(Qualification (Stream Name)) – (Year of Passed Out) – (Academic Percentage or CPGA)

Example:

B.TECH ECE – 2012 – 8 CPGA

Email Addresses: fres...@infosys.com and freshe...@infosys.com

Very Important Note:

  • Only Shortlisted Candidates will get the Hall Ticket.
  • Please understand that this is not a Official News Announced by Infosys. Once the Official Announcement is released, We’ll update you with it. This is news we got from our sources.
  • Recruitment is not expected to begin until 2013. Most of our sources say Recruitment for 2012 Passed Outs only will be in 2013.
  • Since there is Long time for the recruitment to start and since it’s not an official news. If don’t want to register until the Official News is released. It’s Perfectly fine. You can wait.

Note: I’ll be happy to answer all your Questions on Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2012. You can let us know all your Queries through Comments.

--
REGARDS

K.NARENKUMAR