Resume IAO development

Jie Zheng

Nov 2, 2020, 4:04:13 PM11/2/20
to informatio...@googlegroups.com, obo-discuss, obi-devel@lists.sourceforge.net Developers
Hi All,

Several groups have shown interest in contributing to IAO. On October 26 OBI call, OBI developers (most of them are also IAO developers) decided to resume IAO development and use some OBI calls discussing IAO issue trackers and set separate IAO calls if needed. For any changes proposed to be made in IAO will be posted on the IAO trackers. The changes will be made in the IAO OWL file if no objections in two weeks.

Next OBI call will be the first call discussing the IAO related issues (https://github.com/information-artifact-ontology/IAO/issues). The call will be held at 12:00 PM EST on November 9 (next Monday) and chaired by Dr. Chris Stoeckert.

The call in information (also available on OBI website: http://obi-ontology.org)
phone: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 829 5284 6229,
Passcode: 535959 International numbers available

Anyone interested is welcome to join the call.

Best,

Jie

Jie Zheng
Senior Research Investigator
Department of Genetics
Perelman School of medicine
University of Pennsylvania

Stoeckert, Christian

Nov 6, 2020, 9:19:55 AM11/6/20
to informatio...@googlegroups.com, obi-devel@lists.sourceforge.net Developers

Hi All,

I’ll be chairing Monday’s OBI call which will be used for IAO issue tracker discussion. We’ll probably focus on recent ones related to publication and documents.

Please see call in information in Jie’s email below.

Thanks,

Chris

informatio...@googlegroups.com
To change settings, visit