OK to add inverse proerty 'denoted by' #206 ?

Chris Stoeckert

Feb 22, 2019, 5:00:50 PM2/22/19
to information-ontology
This ticket item seems noncontroversial. Can we go ahead and agree to add it?

I met the submitter of the tracker item at the Ontology for Precision Medicine workshop just held in Orlando and would like to demonstrate that IAO is responsive to term requests!
Thanks,
Chris

Hunter, Larry

Feb 22, 2019, 5:03:24 PM2/22/19
to Chris Stoeckert, information-ontology
+1 Uncontroversial and useful, too.
> --
> --
> informatio...@googlegroups.com
> To change settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/information-ontology
>
> ---

James A. Overton

Feb 26, 2019, 9:06:01 AM2/26/19
to Hunter, Larry, Chris Stoeckert, information-ontology
+1

James

Chris Stoeckert

Mar 1, 2019, 3:52:04 PM3/1/19
to information-ontology
Thanks for the responses. I will work with Jie to add this. Indicated this in tracker item.
Chris