Correct way to model that a measurement datum that has been recorded at a certain time.

Keno März

Aug 10, 2015, 9:56:37 AM8/10/15
to information-ontology
Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student working with the IAO in Germany. I need to model the fact that a measurement datum has been recorded at a certain point in time and I am uncertain how to do that, as measurement datums do not seem to model the requirement of having a time stamp right now. I am probably missing something though. If anyone could elucidate how to properly model in accordance to the IAO:

* A person has a quality height
* the height of the person has a measurement datum
* the measurement datum has a literal 189
* the measurement datum has a unit label cm
* Missing: the measurement has been recorded at 01.08.2015 21:37::52

I would be very thankful. Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,
Keno