Latest News, Sports, Politics, Tech, Entertainment, School News, Jobs

InfoGuideNigeria News Updates, Jobs, Opportunities

Nov 18, 2022, 11:13:46 AM11/18/22
to InfoGuideNigeria.com
Hello Esteemed group member,

Here are our latest updates today

Please make sure you scroll down to the end to find relevant information that suits your interest.

Click on the headline to read more

Sports
  1. ‘I need that Anthony Joshua fight’ – Tyson Fury makes confession
  2. Wayne Rooney Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Criticising Him
  3. FA chief confirms reason behind Ivan Toney’s England omission amid gambling charge
  4. Chelsea to reignite their interest in Barcelona star with €50m release clause
  5. The damning Gabriel Jesus stat that will be giving Arsenal fans sleepless nights
  6. Cristiano Ronaldo tells Piers Morgan what he thinks Sir Alex Ferguson will think about his controversial interview
  7. Bruno Fernandes responds to Cristiano Ronaldo lashing out at Man United on TalkTV
  8. Cristiano Ronaldo names the team he’d be “happy” to see win the title if Man United don’tCristiano Ronaldo names the team he’d be “happy” to see win the title if Man United don’t
  9. Qatar stuns Fifa with call for beer ban on eve of World Cup
  10. Ziyech scores Morocco wondergoal from his own half in World Cup preparation match
  11. Lionel Messi reveals his favourites to win 2022 World Cup
  12. Sadio Mane out of 2022 World Cup with injury
  13. Nigeria embarrassed by Portugal

Politics

Technology

Entertainment
  1. Learn to live luxuriously, suffering is not an achievement – BBNaija’s Bella Okagbue tells Nigerians
  2. Learn to live luxuriously, suffering is not an achievement – BBNaija’s Bella Okagbue tells Nigerians
  3. ‘God forbid that I’ll allow myself to be used by any politician whose intentions are not for good’ – Bolanle Ninalowo
  4. I almost drowned… – BBNaija’s Daniella shares near death experience
  5. Beyoncé becomes the most Grammy-nominated artiste, beats husband Jay-Z’s record
  6. Destined Kids’ Rejoice Iwueze traditionally weds her partner
  7. “When E No Be Moses Wey Part The Hair?”- Yul Edochie’s Daughter Stirs Reactions With Hairstyle in Sweet Dance Video
  8. “I’m a virgin, If you could display nudity, I can display chastity” – ‘corper’ brags about her purity
  9. There are people you can’t continue to associate with because they become a hindrance to you – Davido’s first babymama Sophia Momodu

Society/Metro News

Education / School News

Job Opportunity