Latest News, Sports, Politics, Tech, Entertainment, School News, Jobs

InfoGuideNigeria News Updates, Jobs, Opportunities

Oct 7, 2022, 12:28:19 PM10/7/22
to InfoGuideNigeria.com
Hello Esteemed group member,

Here are our latest updates today.

Please make sure you scroll down to the end to find relevant information that suits your interest.

Click on the headline to read more.

Sports

Politics
  1. PDP crisis: Aggrieved govs report Atiku to BoT, list peace conditions
  2. Unlike Tinubu, Atiku’s whereabouts not unknown – Spokesperson
  3. Budget: Reps approve N8.4tn borrowing, N6.3tn debt service
  4. 2023: PDP will loot treasury dry if given access to power again- Lai mohammed
  5. Who The Hell Is He, He Is Far Too Low Down The Ladder – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Peter Obi For Stating That He Doesn’t Reply Spokespersons
  6. Senate approves 2023 – 2025 MTEF /FSP, kicks against N1.7trn subsidy recommendation
  7. FG vs ASUU Update: Appeal Court Rulling
  8. Teachers, heart of educational devt —Obi
  9. ‘Your hope is back’ — Tinubu declares as he returns from London
  10. We will work against Obi in 2023 –APGA
  11. Nigeria not failed state – Tinubu
  12. We’ll get our democracy right, says Tinubu
  13. I remain authentic Ebonyi LP gov candidate – Oko-Eze

Technology

Entertainment

Society/Metro News

Education / School News