Latest News, Sports, Politics, Tech, Entertainment, School News, Jobs

InfoGuideNigeria News Updates, Jobs, Opportunities

Oct 20, 2022, 12:17:18 PM10/20/22
to InfoGuideNigeria.com
Hello Esteemed group member,

Here are our latest updates today.

Please make sure you scroll down to the end to find relevant information that suits your interest.

Click on the headline to read more.

Sports

Politics
  1. Nigerians pay N1.23tn tax to 36 states
  2. Buhari to inaugurate Pinnacle’s $1bn terminal at LFTZ
  3. Telcos fume as FG orders tariff hike reversal
  4. FG records N5.33tn deficit in eight months
  5. Court nullifies two APC primary elections in Yobe
  6. 2023: I’ll support you even if you’re not in PDP – Wike tells Sanwo-Olu
  7. We need PDP at federal level for me to deliver in Osun – Adeleke
  8. APC announces fresh Presidential campaign Council list
  9. 2023 presidency: Peter Obi suspends campaign, asks Tinubu, Atiku to do so
  10. 2023: Pray For Him, Atiku Collapsed In Abuja and Has Been Rushed To Paris – Fani-Kayode
  11. 2023 Presidential: God will punish us if we don’t support Tinubu- Lagos CAN chairman
  12. Real reason Atiku travelled to Europe-Mr. Paul Ibe
  13. Peter Obi denies El-Rufai’s claims of arresting him
  14. 2023 Presidential: Tinubu cursed himself by appointing FFK- Reno Omokri

Technology

Entertainment

Society/Metro News

Education / School News