ip addresses for Munich

Philip J. Nesser II

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

Have I somehow missed the information about getting IP addresses early for
laptops that need to be configured for firewalls? Will they be available
before the IETF?

---> Phil

Dave Morton

Aug 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/1/97

>Have I somehow missed the information about getting IP addresses early for
>laptops that need to be configured for firewalls? Will they be available
>before the IETF?

Phil, I just send the E-mail below to the IETF announcement list.
Sorry for the delay.
Dave