HCI's propagandists at work in the WSJ letters column

Clayton...@optilink.optilink.dsccc.com

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

The June 4, 1996 Wall Street Journal letters column had several HCI
letters taking to task a column about the increased number of women
carrying concealed weapons. One of the letters points to the New
England Journal of Medicine nonsense about "a gun in the home."
Another rips the columnist a new orifice for failing to provide ANY
evidence that more concealed weapons makes ANYONE safer.

Some of you need to write some letters citing some of the work that
has been done on this subject. I have given up trying to get a letter
or op-ed piece published in the WSJ -- they seem to regard me with
some sort of contempt.