Introducing Property-Link

list...@property-link.com

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96
to mon

Hello and welcome to Property-Link(tm). If you are reading this e-mail
you are a either a real estate broker, agent, or other real estate
professional. What follows is a nothing less than the most
revolutionary marketing tool for successful real estate professionals
to date.

What is Property-Link, and what do we do? Quite simply we offer to our
clients the ability to reach a world wide audience of real estate
professionals for less than the cost of the paper that traditional
marketing plans are written on. How large an audience? Start with a
targeted, direct marketing campaign to 300,000 brokers / agents, and
you begin to get an understanding of how much Property-Link(tm) can do
for you. Property-Link(tm) gives you that competitive advantage by
exposing your listing to the largest audience of brokers/agents
available to anyone today. Professionals that have the clients that
want to buy listing now.

Starting tomorrow you will begin to receive listing updates from
Property-Link(tm), and our clients. Our clients include brokers,
brokerage offices, as well as home builders, and related professionals.
Please take a moment to read through these listing updates, and if you
have any clients that would have an interest in what is being listed,
simply e-mail or call the Property-Link client directly. If you have
any questions regarding Property-Link, and the newest marketing tool
for successful real estate professionals, please either e-mail
sa...@property-link.com, or visit our Web-Link(tm) site at
www.property-link.com.

http://www.property-link.com

Thank you, and once again: Welcome to Property-Link!

Property-Link(tm) -- Bringing the world to your listing
sa...@property-link.com (714) 966.1202 -- Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm Pacific
Time

Please note: At Property-Link, we use proprietary search and retrieval
techniques to validate our database daily. If however you are not a
real estate professional you will have no use of this mailing. If that
is the case, and you have received this mailing in error, please accept
our deepest apologies. To unsubscribe automatically, please visit our
Web site at www.property-link.com, and hit the "register button".
Thank you.