INFO-RADIO by i1scl 20th YEARS of EDITING (for foreign readers)

INFO-RADIO

Jan 5, 2022, 12:14:11 PM1/5/22
to BOLLETTINO LINK STRANIERI

BULLETIN & WEB

In 2003 I began to collect radio information by inserting it in an e-mail message, sending it weekly to many Italian and foreign radio amateurs of my acquaintance: the "INFO-RADIO" Bulletin was born. They liked the idea and with the passage of time the number of readers increased. The Bulletin, on a weekly basis, also publishes information concerning the vast world of science, space and television. Editing is always improving. 3A2HB Luigi (sk) suggested that I also activate a site on the Internet. I picked up the suggestion, and with the competent IT help of IZ1AVB Luca, I activated www.info-radio.it Later, IW1FTE Fabio transformed it into www.info-radio.eu
I thank the various radio amateurs who have succeeded in these 20 years and the current ones for the welcome, competent and free collaboration, including my nephew Samuel, whose faces with their radio names, are depicted in the graphics.

The Bulletin is edited in Italian, and in English for foreign readers. It can be downloaded from the web www.info-radio.eu    Anyone interested in receiving it automatically via e-mail can request it from: i1...@info-radio.eu

The distribution to readers is managed by Google Groups, whom I thank for their collaboration.

            73 de

      I1SCL Ovidio

Year XX - Nr 01                         06 January 2022

     www.youtube.com/user/INFORADIOtv/videos?flow=grid&view=0

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/inforadioscl/

To read and take the newspaper of the week in two versions: Italian and English

              Use this link: https://www.info-radio.eu/il-bollettino/settimanale.html

INDEXES OF ALL NEWSPAPERS

https://app.box.com/s/2lpfeeoejy2kn6lkew5fr53og1auvi72

NEWSPAPERS OF THIS YEAR (2022)

https://app.box.com/s/l5z21ovygm3ezarokqix3mwg1dj7nwtw

BACKGROUND NEWSPAPERS (FROM 2003 TO 2022)

https://app.box.com/s/lz7utevogi1qwxm4q5b5g03uqhie7w5s

ARTICLES TO BE PUBLISHED MUST ARRIVE AT THE EDITORIAL ADDRESS e-mail

 i1...@info-radio.eu

NOT MORE THAN TUESDAY EVENING!

https://www.info-radio.eu/

Internet users from 138 countries visit the WEB

http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=3zqhybucg66&color=00fff6&m=0

http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?SID=2543159&f=2

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com
INFO-RADIO20.jpg