Re: [inferno-os] Digest for inferno-os@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

chris glur

Sep 23, 2022, 5:23:31 PM9/23/22
to infer...@googlegroups.com
I never managed to install/run inferno; and `wily`, in the same family
[for *nix] often crashed, as previously discussed in this forum.
Even with the crashes, it was more productive than alternatives.
Lately the wily that I use under slax=Debian x86-64 based, does
not crash.
`ls -l` shows 145992 Apr 30 2010 <- my good wily.

CRG.