INET shadowing, fading, freespacepathloss

Vishal Kumar Singh

May 20, 2018, 5:49:08 AM5/20/18
to INET Framework Contributors
Hi,

I am trying to include effects like shadowing, fading and freespacepathloss in my simulation.

Shadowing or Fading inherits FreeSpacePathLoss in inet.

*.radioMedium.pathLossType = ""

Allows us to include "LogNormalShadowing","RayleighFading". On including one of these as path loss type FSPL is included as they inherit FSPL. But I am not able to find a combined model of all the three
                         "LogNormalShadowing+RayleighFading+FSPL"

Any suggestion to implement this will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Vishal