Interceptors: does Induction auto-reload updated interceptor classes?

1 view

DavidNia

Jan 19, 2010, 4:19:25 PM1/19/10
to Induction Framework
I expected my interceptor's behavior to change after I recompiled.
But Induction didn't seem to have reloaded my changed interceptor.

does Induction auto-reload updated interceptor classes?

my code before:

public class MyInterceptor implements RequestInterceptor
{
public Object postResolution()
{
}
}

my code after:

public class MyInterceptor implements RequestInterceptor
{
public Object postResolution()
{
System.out.println( "hello" );
}
}

thx

Adinath

Jan 19, 2010, 4:55:58 PM1/19/10
to induction...@googlegroups.com
David,

The current implementation of interceptors do not do dynamic reloading. It is technically possible, just a matter of need and time.

Adi

Acciente, LLC
Systems Architecture and Software Design

www.acciente.com
www.inductionframework.org