Induction v1.5.4

Adinath Raveendra Raj

Mar 15, 2013, 10:35:32 AM3/15/13
to induction...@googlegroups.com
Induction v1.5.4, was released last Sunday! This release contains an important feature fix in the URL resolvers and a bug fix in the form parser.
  • Feature fix: previously only the ‘/*’ pattern could be specified in the web.xml for the Induction servlet (e.g. /*). Now patterns that do not begin with a ‘/’ such as *.action are supported. The previous limitation was caused by Induction dispatching using only the value returned by getPathInfo() of the HttpServletRequest, now the full path constructed using getServletPath() + getPathInfo() is used.
  • Bug fix: fixed a bug in the HTML form parser that prevented the use of form variables with a data type prefix (e.g. int:age) with the POST form submit method. The problem occured with browsers that URL encoded special characters (such as ‘:’) in POST data.

Enjoy :)

Adi

--
Adinath Raveendra Raj
President/CEO

www.acciente.com
www.inductionframework.org

480.626.0248 (office)
480.250.0170 (mobile)

Adinath Raveendra Raj

Apr 23, 2013, 4:56:05 PM4/23/13
to induction...@googlegroups.com
Koshin,

Good idea, appreciate the feedback.

Adi

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Koshin Mariano <koshin....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Adi,

  I know Induction relies on Apache Commons IO version 1.4 as a library dependency. I recently tested the newest version 2.4 because I had to use the latest version of the Commons IO and I found that it worked so I wanted to let you know that you could probably upgrade the induction library dependency to use the newer version of Apache Commons IO. By the way , thanks for the new release :)