Live Conference with Tom Cowan

Sid Nothard

Feb 22, 2021, 6:18:48 AM2/22/21
to dion.no...@gmail.com, Pierre Nothard, sv...@cucinamilano.co.za, indivi...@googlegroups.com, Clyde Lok, sid.n...@gmail.com

FWD

From: Andrew Kaufman MD [mailto:off...@andrewkaufman.com]
Sent: 22 February 2021 11:09 AM
To: Sid Nothard
Subject: Live Conference with Tom Cowan

I am excited to announce that Dr. Tom Cowan and I will be presenting in tandem live in central New York this coming Saturday. Here is the information. I hope you will consider attending!

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. Dr. Andy

Medicamentum Authentica

Newsletter #9
February 22, 2021

Together, we will continue to unveil the truth in health and medicine, preserve our freedom and resist medical tyranny!

Hello Medicamentum Authentica Community,

I am excited to announce that Dr. Tom Cowan and I will be presenting in tandem live in central New York this coming Saturday. I hope you will consider attending!

Here is the information:

Image removed by sender. Breaking the Spell

Please RSVP to: feb2021c...@gmail.com

Tom, I, and others have been challenged recently in our scientific analysis regarding the virus. We feel this is the key central and most important issue to understand in facing our current global situation. Thus, we have created our Statement On Virus Isolation (SOVI). This declaration provides our argument in a clear and brief monograph. Hopefully, after reading it, people cease in sending us papers which falsely claim to have isolated or sequenced the genome of a virus. Please sign our statement if you agree and show your support. You can find it here:

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/

I want to thank you for the success of my Shilajit-Mumijo Trace Mineral Supplement. It has been so popular we have had difficulty keeping it in stock. We have now been able to correct that situation and ramp up our production. This is great news and I am offering this limited time special to celebrate. Please take advantage of our Gratitude Sale and get a One Month Supple bottle FREE with each order of a One Year Supply. That’s a $48 savings!
Please order your Shilajitt-Mumijo here:
andrewkaufmanmd.com/shop

One more thing before I go...

I will no longer be posting content on YouTube due to censorship. Please follow my channel @DrAndrewKaufman on LBRY.TV and/or Odysee.com

Authentic medicine for all,
In peace,

 - Andy

Image removed by sender. https://www.facebook.com/andrew.kaufman.908

Image removed by sender. Odysee

Image removed by sender. LBRY

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Andrew Kaufman MD 26362 Carmel Rancho Lane Suite 213 Monterey, CA 93923

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg