FW: Live show tonight at 9!

1 view

Sid Nothard

Feb 22, 2021, 6:36:20 AM2/22/21
to dion.no...@gmail.com, Pierre Nothard, indivi...@googlegroups.com

FWD

From: Jerm Warfare [mailto:w...@jermwarfare.com]
Sent: 22 February 2021 11:22 AM
To: sgna
Subject: Live show tonight at 9!

If images don't load, then click here

Image removed by sender.

Catherine Austin Fitts is a former Wall Street banker and housing commissioner for the first Bush administration, and will join me tonight, live, at 9pm (South African time) at jermwarfare.com/live.

She knows a lot about money and has incredible insight into what's happening in global economics, especially during this fake pandemic. (Yes, people have been dying, but they've been dying from a host of things. Not everything is COVID-19, as per government propaganda.)

Image removed by sender.

Catherine was interviewed for an upcoming documentary called Planet Lockdown in which she suggests that central bankers and technocrats are trying to introduce a new type of money that is more tightly linked to the surveillance state.

Sounds a bit crazy, hey?

Except that it isn't all that crazy.

From cellphone tracking to drone eyes in the sky, perused health records, and GPS ankle bracelets, an epidemic of surveillance-state measures is spreading across the world. It's all done in the name of battling the spread of COVID-19, of course, since every crisis is used to justify incursions into our liberty. But long after the virus has done its worst and moved on, we're likely to be stuck with these invasions of our privacy—unless we push back, hard. [source]

It's already "the new normal" in China, and it's spreading across the world. Cyril Ramaphosa recently told us about South Africa's first 'smart city' under development, which is ultimately the same thing.

Image removed by sender.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has stated, many times, that this all part of the "The Great Reset", which is another way of saying "the 4th industrial revolution", which is another way of saying "global communism", which is another way of saying "centralised technocratic rule", which is another way of saying "lower living standards, less fuel consumption, fewer civil liberties, and accelerated automation of jobs."

Image removed by sender.

In short, increased destruction of the middle class, with a larger gap created between the upper and lower classes.

The WEF (and its central banker buddies like JP Morgan) label it a "K-shaped recovery".

Image removed by sender.

Which equals greater dependence on the state. (Obvious examples are land expropriation, a universal basic income, and nationalised healthcare.)

Klaus Schwab, the head of the WEF, gets an erection when talking about this utopian nonsense.

"Transhumanism is an integral part of The Great Reset. The fourth industrial revolution will lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity. Implantable microchips will read your thoughts."

Back to Catherine.

Lockdown creates debt. Unbelievably massive amounts of debt.

And the prefect opportunity for Big Tech to speed up the introduction of a global digital wallet linked to your ID (and also, disgustingly, linked to a "Covid passport"). Yes, it's happening in South Africa too.

Here's a very short video clip of Catherine. Give it a watch before tonight's show.

Set a reminder.

Tonight at 9pm at jermwarfare.com/live.

- Jerm

PS: Please support my work.

PPS: Tell friends to subscribe to my war report.

PPPS: Follow me on Telegram.

PPPPS: If you'd like to unsubscribe, then don't do it here.

PPPPPS: Couscous is so delicious, they named it twice.

This war report is sponsored by Ryan's Realty and BraaiBQ

Image removed by sender.

~WRD054.jpg