Pollutants & Illness

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sid Nothard

未读,
2020年10月1日 02:52:432020/10/1
收件人 indivi...@googlegroups.com

Hello All

To address Vivian’s question as to why a lot of people develop similar conditions (flu) at the same time during the year:

Flu normally breaks out during the winter months, and I suspect a contributing factor as to the cause is the increase in air pollution during that time.

For an excellent discussion on this topic of look at the Rose/Kaufman interview on londonreal.tv.

If anyone in the group would like a complimentary copy of my e-book “How to Stay Young by Avoiding Common Pollutants”, let me know, and I shall e-mail a copy.

Regards

Sid Nothard

回复全部
回复作者