Online SA libertarian meetup, Wed 29 April at 6pm

Graeme Pyle

Apr 28, 2020, 12:21:54 PM4/28/20
to LibertarianSA, indivi...@googlegroups.com
Join us by clicking here this Wed evening 29 April at 6pm

The good turnout last week suggests it’s worth organizing another this week. So come along and have a beer with some like-minded folks!

With the lockdown due to ease soon, we’ll be discussing the viability of transitioning to a monthly schedule. We look forward to your input.

Also, we’ll only be advertising the weekly meeting on the Libertarians WhatsApp and Google Groups going forward. Private message me for an invite.

Please share, all welcome