White Buffalo Calf Woman Pipes the Rainbow Trail

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 31, 2019, 11:28:08 PM7/31/19
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman Pipes the Rainbow Trail
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156736354719737

White Buffalo Calf Woman Pipes the Rainbow Trail. Great Lakota Nation. ALightFromWithin.org.png
White Buffalo Calf Woman Pipes the Rainbow Trail. Great Lakota Nation. ALightFromWithin.org.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman Pipes the Rainbow Trail

Over and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go. All of the connected spacial fields, where it turns the wheel. We are dreaming in this place, to bring a holy people home. Take my hand and proclaim it's once, the place where the Rainbow plays. We are moving into the light. Do you want to gift your heart out like a knight? I say warriors everywhere it's time for you to care. Time to come on home, thunder rolls.

The vacuum of space and time beholds me and i want to climb to the nearest tree. Grandmother is waiting for me to climb on, because it's twirling in a song. I send you, a prayer of many colors. I send you, a blessing in the sky. I send you, a welcome to be saviors. Just walk with me for awhile.

Heaven on Earth is gentile ever after, if we remember her sacred Name. Great Mother of the Earth she spills out laughter, to help us learn about this magnetic urn. It's a vibration. It's a song. It's a frequency we need to get along. I am sending this prayer from my nation, Lakota is sharing this song.

All of the people standing together, where the Rainbow Trail gets us a tale. Just want to tell you a great story, the people are learning to whale. Rainbow colors show me the wake up. I got warriors shaking this up. And when the lineage of the people start to remember love is real.

Take a hand forever and be devoted. Show your Brother that you had a dream too. All my Sisters, they say sit down and I will get you, some food to share your heart. Let me hear the sacred heart.

We have waiting, yamayanka yo. We have been waiting yamayanka yo. Take a look at me, all of my people. We are the white buffalo, prayer cloth of many colors, flying in the wind, cleaning up all this sin. I know you wanted to bring home love again. I know you wanted to bring home love again.

We are dreaming all together, like the pipes that whale, telling a story of all of this glory. The sacred circle comes home to when we share our stones, beings of light divine, shines for everyone. We are the people, starting to remember, love is the path of the many colors that blast. I am shining this sacred rainbow, the kite that sails across where the holy eagle wails. All of the people must take care of the animals. All of the people must take care of the little things. All of the creepy crawly and mesmerizing, it's time to shine out the light of everything. Time to dream together where Grandmother sings (collective consciousness of the great Oneness, Mitakuye Oyasin, we are all related).

White Buffalo Calf Woman pipes the Rainbow where the trail leads us home, to the collection of all of those saviors, my holy children, we are ONE.

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star sending this sacred buffalo drum beat for awhile. Seven generations returning to the sacred circle, where the Rainbow wails, all of the colors of the rolling moving sails (prayer tales bundle).

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow