Forced Vaccination

Holiness David

Jun 11, 2020, 8:20:10 PM6/11/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones

vac...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2020, 3:40:22 PM6/12/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
I think we all need to pull our energy together and manifest the collapse of the enslavement of humanity by the slavemasters, i personally state my intentions when i see wrong and ask the PRIME CREATOR to see through my eyes the deceit, and rrecognize who these beings are, see them for the evil, and bless them with the blessings they deserve for the slaughter, rape, and destruction they caused humanity and mother earth, emove the vail so the others who are under their spell shall see too and bring forth the downfall of these satanic entities. Blessings to all, may love fill your hearts and your physical vessels be rejuvenated with power !
On Thursday, June 11, 2020, 08:20:12 PM EDT, Holiness David <runningeagle...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAO%2Bcxt%2BTt7MRKiyR%2B9NNY0-0FTYpHh41Ev8cbCjsbUjb9sPWNg%40mail.gmail.com.