White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Lakota Doll She Makes it All

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Sep 24, 2019, 2:43:33 PM9/24/19
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Lakota Doll

She Makes it Allhttps://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156864691094737

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,1.jpg
Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,1.jpg

Lakota Doll She Makes it All

Come hither and fall, to the halls of the Great Dolls, where heaven wraps us in the blue, the place where we shine to help each and be divine, the mourning of all this great knews.

My Lakota Doll, the woman who does it all. She makes the heavenly pillows, like stars and dust, the waves of feathers that toss rough, knows the bows gently rock me to sleep, because Woman made me comfortable to the deep (darkness where stars appear, our eyes and ears).

It's a place, that beats, the silent and meek, the slovenly take their revenge, but love always wins in the end. Wish for more, then take this doll, this toy and remember the hard work it portrays, that love blossomed forth and for all it is worth, the kindness to which it sends, that you are there till the end (faithful).

Which place will it grow, my heart to know, that placement that survived, the waking crying babe, needs a doll to be safe, then we gift a heart that billows in the end. Making sure, our children are safe (sweet dreams, instead of monsters). And with this daze, the company we keep, then we shall be wandering to the tills, the fields of gold, where hearts are full of bold and we can gift to each other till the end. Yes, we will become constant friends.

Lakota Doll, so sweet it falls, you sing a song for me today. I know I need a better heart to seed, yet I know you are there when I fall, to help me overcome this sacred call (my heart aches from tribulations). With each step I grow, the Rainbow Prophecy foretold, that I will be there too, by your side. We will be there, the holy sacred, who run scared, yet has faith till the dim, to shine it bright once again (a star is born).

With this be said, my miracle, my bread, my mission is calling me home. To you be my side, where the colors prescribe, the helping and giving be in need. Because it's family that resides, the four directions in the sky, where water pours down in the dew. Let our shapes and sounds, produce music too.

Lakota Doll, you help me to fall, to remember my family and friends. My children, my hopes, the place we will slope, then God, Great Spirits, will wind and become the heart of each wing. My doll, my beloved, my heartbeat, so much, I tinder, that fire to your wings. I pray I come home to your arms again.

Lakota Doll, you do it all. You shine a tree of hope and liberty.
Lakota Doll, you do it all. You shine a tree of hope and liberty.
Lakota Doll, you do it all. You shine a tree of hope and liberty.
You do it all, bring family.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings, to help those rings, the message is clear, the colors are near, the blue of the sky (aqua 10), the pink (magenta 9) river of light bounces off bright. Just to tell you true, the place, the view (earthly space). It's a dream come true, because woman knew, that the heart of gold, was to plant the seeds that grow.

Lakota is the Grandfather Star (15) Nation of the spirit and like stars, they flow like rivers of light. A woman presides over a home and ensures happiness to all who enter and return, as well as continue in prayers and blessings of safe passageway. In this image of the Lakota Doll, you know it's a Lakota Doll, because of the blue striped across the shoulders. This blue (5) is where all light is reflected, to become. This ocean of our dreams makes us kinships (relatives), related in the spacial fields felt by us. The very heart we feel. A Lakota woman does this naturally and teaches other women around the world, how to do it all within the spiritual halls. We bless and pray, show our works in a good way, make safety a concern to the family, we are ONE (ECHAD), four directions (spacial field's home or temporary dwelling, sukkah of the spirit within).
Twin Deer Mother notes

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,1.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,2.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,2.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,3.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,3.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,4.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,4.jpg

Doll Circa 1880's, made of Indian tanned buckskin and human hair. Entirely sinew sewn fringed dress with buffalo hair,5.jpg