3.31 - 4.1.20

Ani Kaspar

Mar 31, 2020, 12:03:27 PM3/31/20
to Anne Kaspar, Anne Kaspar, Ani Kaspar, Ani Kaspar, rebelg...@gmail.com
2:28PM Gmail hacked again. Who was around phone? Same ole, same ole. AS, AC, LA.  As I noted earlier in the email that was deleted along with today's, I think, the landlord changed the lock-key combination. Always the same. I collect consistent damning evidence, ensure TRUE TIMELINE is filed, and give notice a trillion times, and my lodging is undermined. Here in Iceland, in ten plus states in the US, and other countries. The email was deleted - although we all have copies - from Vibrant Iceland Hostel server, from my GMAIL accounts. I called it as I always do: I'm expected to pay for lodging today for tomorrow I guess? Who pays to be tortured? I won't. And if I do it's for a very good reason. It's illegal to be homeless in Iceland. That's exactly what this strangely corrupt country has been doing to me since I arrived about December 2019. Swine. What more can I say except I've been tagged by AS, AC, and LA and by copious drive bys today. A bit lighter but still there. That's why I sent the email log earlier today. The French started up again, of course. I've been requiring my passport for weeks now from a corrupted Appeals attorney referred by Red Cross. She's the best here. Minister of Justice just stepped down,  however. Corruption, picking judges, etc.  Human Rights violations cited by European Council on Human Rights. I guess Iceland has serious problems that have nothing to do with me. No wonder it's been a madhouse of crime. Heart and left ear getting hit again. AS of course. Wish I could depart today. Must wait until funds here, however. To change key code a day before MY DISABILITY MONIES deposit it so typical perpetration. Notes off to DHS, Consulate and DOJ. We'll see. Hacking was done by AC, LA and AS. No doubt. Breast is mutilated. And phone from either AC or LA that I hid yesterday when no one was looking has been accessed!!! Proof of SURVEILLANCE by AS/AC/LA. Amen! UN studies are real. Women and children. My God that three years of hell is paying off. Now, I must get to Geneva. That's my effort since March 2017. Ahhhh, how lovely success feels again. So long!!! Now, to assemble nearly a decade of evidence. 16 housing undermines since 6.15.14. I appear to very much now be a TEST subject. My neural plasticity and resilience. I'm oddly positive. My roommate and I tried to negotiate a deal. Terms weren't met. Too psychopathic. Here more than six representatives from different nations came to pitch me. No joke. Too bizarre.

3:57PM Hit a few times with EMF-RF frequency today by AS, LA, AC. But everyone else in stand-down. Hallelujah. I'm leaving as immediately as humanly possible. Getting irradiated in chest and back. Arrnar is the real freak here. So glad I'm gone tomorrow. Pray I survive. Iceland's agents have been consistently trying to murder me since I arrived. Who could've imagined such a sick space. My country has issues because it's big, too fast, too aggressive. Iceland participates in these horrors because the agents enjoy it. Ugh.

Anne Kaspar

vac...@yahoo.com

Mar 31, 2020, 12:28:46 PM3/31/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
not sure if this will help but stop using google gmail, they are one of the key players in the enslavement, agenda im sure you know so why allow your personal data and information to be given to them so freely? find an encrypted email such as protonmail or yandex.
--
Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAFQ6pX_52-TaSEHFR3%2Bu1ybdDn3ek%2ByTSmk9Ub85-s%3D7b%2BRtKg%40mail.gmail.com.

Mikal De Valia

Mar 31, 2020, 2:10:19 PM3/31/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
To hassled in Iceland:
Homeless, nomadic and anarchist folk have to
face and elude oppression by the rich police-state in
every nation.   Global revolution's going on.
think on your feet!  the changes are going to keep happening.

I invite anyone who is interested
in discussion of Jose Arguelles and the Mayan calendar
and all the changes since 12/21/2012 to join me/us at

don't be paranoid about anything, but especially not Google.
NSA/PRISM took the whole thing over back during the Edward Snowden controversy.
We must all educate ourselves and share what we learn...all of us who can handle
the energy.  Some people are going to turn inward at this time.

Don't disparage or put down people who turn inward.
There's a great deal to be learned within.  Some claim that "the Kingdom of Heaven"
is there.
Maybe that is true.

Welcome to Galactic Spacebook – Where Time is a Frequency and Space is a Holographic Unity!

The Mission of Galactic Spacebook is to evolve Galactic Culture on Earth.

As an evolving network, Galactic Spacebook was created to help us Unify in Time on the Return Journey to our Greater Universal Nature

– a New Mind, a New Consciousness, a New Way of Life in universal attunement with the Earth and the Cosmos.

This site is a space for positive co-creation based on the Law of Time; and a place of mutual encouragement

and support for Star Travelers, Time Beings and Planetary Artists to recover our cosmic memory and unite in a new frequency: 13:20.

The 13:20 frequency is a bridge to assist our emergence from the dense space of linear time to

the magnificent simplicity and cosmic magic of natural time.

The 13 Moon calendar (synchronometer) is the key we use on Earth to access the

vast realm of the synchronic order.

The positive unification of our minds and hearts on behalf of Galactic Culture

sends a powerful ripple through the galaxy and into the noosphere.

It is up to us to create the positive/parallel alternative universe based on Love, Art and Synchronicity!

vision  prayer of the seven galactic directions  intergalactic premise

image.png