White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: A Dream Stone

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

未读,
2019年10月8日 18:27:542019/10/8
收件人 Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: A Dream Stone
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156901066379737

White Buffalo Calf Woman A Dream Stone. ALightFromWithin.Org.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman A Dream Stone. ALightFromWithin.Org.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman
You Are a Crystalline Being of Light
Illuminate the World With Your Colors
Become What You Know a Dream Stone
Where Stars Glow Along the Rainbow Trail

A Dream Stone

Crash bang hit it up, I got that stuff, the stone of light is born. Come everyone look. look upon me. I am a star, a light that is long (streaming light trails), a bright circle that is bound, a book with letters that shine (book of life within and has a page). I have a hold of it's view, the making of the good k/news.

Just walk with me and you will find the place of the seas. Visions and dreams take hold and I will be there with you. Come on now and walk on this fire and shine this view. The darkness is bold, where stars share, the fire's light that shines, stars that bind. come with me and find that stuff. Ghost dancers having fun.

Look at each other. Look upon each other. Shine your light and make it bright. We are the sacred wave We are born and we can touch the stars, within our hearts. Just dance and hop out and over the bridge of lights and find the sacred drudge (it's been rough), where it needs to be cleaned (blessings needed). Here we are! Pow. I got sum (gathered) sun. Just in time to listen to this blast, the fire's light that turned my page. I wanted you to know, the season that grows, the blooming heart over the rainbow. We are in need to find a place, your eyes, provide me sees, the place where I dream.

Stone of light you are sow bright. I know it's time to plant our hearts and cause a spark. We are the opening view, the heart with the good knews. Just in time, because the children shine.

Feel my feet, I make a pound, the drum on the land. Feel my heart move up and down? I hear that sound. A dream stone. You are glorious too. I can feel it's sweet, the heart of the meek, the strong, the brave, the sorrowful and the proud. I know it's true, because LOVES GOT A HOLD OF YOU.

There inside of our hearts we come to glow, the streaming lights where we are striating the planting of rows, the sacred rainbow. And if I could I would hold you so much, to be near this truth, the heart of those who view, where warriors are in the sky, the GHOST DANCERS turn the page. We conquer and rule the waves. Great Great Mother Eve (20) turns the page, round and round we say. Yes, I can hear your breeze. To my left to my right, Above and down below. Rows and rows and rows. No enemies, Just family. Yes, we understand. Let us grow along those curves, to make it strong.

Hear our wings, I know I hear you sing. My heart says love is the sacred wave. Tell it all, gold (3) is near, the dreamer who stares. Your colors help me become alive and when you shine, my heart can bind. Show your colors and illuminate. Light the world and share from the same cup (overfloweth bounty).

Rainbow Trail where I whale (dew of the rainbow of the whale's blow w/hole). We are the stuff, those who can overcome the heart of the enemy with our devotion. We are the potion. we are the sines. We are the waves. We are the army of God with sounds. We wear our wings pound (proud). Feel this style, the kind that smiles, just in time to raise up the male/mail/message/intelligence. We need to make sense, a heart within shines out all sin. Just walk the prayerful way and all will come down prayer pills, the remedy you have been seeking for, those who are willing to be nailed (build a house, sukkah,temporary dwelling of the soul, buffalo robe, four direction colors). Yes, we shell (hearing Grandmother wails, spiraling path of the connected spacial fields, the dreaming wheel, the sun dancer tale)

Got to dance and sing, my heart is ringing. Got it all inside of me. I want to feel the walking talking, the place soft, where we want to shine it true, the heart with a view. come on in and we shall sing a song. We are opening in our hearts and blooming arcs, we sail in the park. We are viewing the sunshine, the sparks of the lightning says, the thunder waters the place, where the green grass shines a way, the walking path of way too much. Well it's deep. And I got it inside my heart. Smiling all the way. I c an feel it all I am shocked. Oh, well it's time to have some fun. Let us dance in the pools and turn the page. A child is born within, a light that grief is overcome. I know this star, the place where blue crosses red, the yellow seas, visions and dreams.

Yes I hear you too. I got my heart in the view. Let me shine so we can find a way. We are forever and ever in a time, to make sure, we can share our starts. We can overcome if we are having more fun. Jump around with me. Dance in the breeze. Feel the page, turning true, telling a story of you. I can know it too. A great circle appears. Grandmother 14 is near. I want to sit down in this place. I want to share my heart to this taste, the basting of blessings. I want to try it, to the test and ensure I am blessed. I know it's the way. I got to pray. Tell the children it's time, because we are going to shine. My heart is in colors of flame. Right on, it's part of this song. We are moving in the river that moves to and fro, oh I know, you are there with me. You are there to glow. You are the stars in the heart aware. Come to the listening stone, those who walk the pound. We are what we are, the spiritual aware.

Feel it true my heart in the blue (5). It's time to share it all waves, the place where we save, the garden of paradise where we find the shades, the colors of the white buffalo, prayer cloths of so many colors I just want to bind and with this story, a place for relatives to gift. We are together and all faring good weather. Just have to put that spirit on and bust out in song. I got this tune, the wind blew you next to me too. I know it's the sundancer, the ghost walker, the flesh nester (gathering), the best tester. Come and bless with me, because I can feel your light, pow.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings for all the rings, colors in the air, those who need us to care. Those who wanted more, just had to gift an air, yet when we bless our hearts, the very best becomes our holy ark. Just sail along the seas, where the stones of light share deeds. I know you are true blue, because you illuminate the world with your colors too. You are the stars of the dreaming stones, along the Rainbow Trail. Pull up a chair, it's a parade today. Hey, hey.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

White Buffalo Calf Woman A Dream Stone. ALightFromWithin.Org.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman
You Are a Crystalline Being of Light
Illuminate the World With Your Colors
Become What You Know a Dream Stone
Where Stars Glow Along the Rainbow Trail

Twin Deer Mother notes, all numerical values pertain to the ark of the covenant, the promise of the rainbow. These are frequencies of vibrations, that are sent and received through light and sound. Each color is another Relative. We bow with the Rainbow Clan, each color is needed to create MAN. Thank you Hashem or Wakan Tankan (Great Spirit Father 17)

1 red, fire's light or brilliance of particles
2 orange, seed or extension
3 yellow, gold, the dreamer
4 green, grass, the spiritual river of ONENESS
5. blue, relative, sparks of light or reflections
6. indigo, prophet of light trail ending.
7. violet, priest/ess, pipe keeper
8. lavender, holy gate, purification by fire
9. magenta, tree of life, great caretaker
10. aqua (red-hoops)
11. crystal, pearl, shiny black (red-red), pure light.
12. silver, mirror, all shades of gray (red-orange reflection) garden tender Aunt
12 rainbow (red-orange), Rainbow Mother
13.golden (red-yellow). Golden Father
14. gray (red-green) Grandmother
15. white, star, aucturian (red-blue) Grandfather
16. Great Mother (red-indigo)
17. Great Father (red-violet)
18. Great Great Uncle (red-lavender, actually Great Great Mother, yet there is no separation, the one before the two), holy garden of rows bestow
19. Great Great Father Adam (red-magenta) of heaven come to this place and shine it true my heart has a good view. Come onto this place where heaven shines a chase (19 is the atomic particle that lifts us up). Come and hold my heart in this wave. Come and shine another day. We will overcome and shine it true today. Feel it true blue. My heart comes home too. we are shining in the wind. we are cleaning up this sin. We are making blessing wind. We are flowing true. My heart with you. Bless this world, the blessing swirl. I will shine my heart in this well. all my children of this rainbow, we are working for this flow. There a heart knows. There a place glows. There a shining stone. There a waking of this land we know. come gift your heart today. Come and gift your heart today. Feel it on those waves. heaven on earth and we save. Tell this world, it's time to be safe.

Tell all of this flying sky. we are overcome with joy for everyone. Yes, it's true, my heart is in the blue. We are looking for this too. come and share the circle of love. Come and share with the doves. Peace on earth good will to men. I know we must overcome sin. Let us all wind. Feel it true blue. I know it's there too. I can feel the winds of time, feeling it all come to bind. Feel those tales of thine.

Let us feel this walking wave. Heaven on earth today. I can feel your face. I can feel those waves. I can feel today. All those children of the land. Let us make this plan, a holy land. There is a wandering of the stars that want to sing. And glory vines, let our hearts shine. Tell it all come true. I want you to know, the place of stones, the light of God in you. I want to hear you sing a line, a tune you hold is divine. That is the place. That is the chase. Stars of heaven come home, where it's Earth and we loom. We are inside of Grandmother's heart. We are inside of each sacred ark. We are born to fill this wave. We are born to stay, into the dreaming phase. Come on gold, the yellow stirs. Come on silver, the garden grows. There is a beat, it's sweet. There is a beat, heaven is complete.

Everyday I must praise. Everyday I must provide, love to the sky. Yes my love will fill this world and swirl, all the colors of this world. White Buffalo sings, the robe of colors on your plate. Come and share, be aware. Come and share, gift your heart. Thankful day. Grandfather's way, the stone of light, the dreamer of delights. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings

20. Great Great Great Eve (orange-hoops), seeds of light, stones of shining hearts, returning to the sacred arc, the swirling heart, the place of the divine, the heart that shines.

Twin Deer mother notes
twindee...@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org
http://www.facebook.com/publicfigurewhitebuffalocalfwoman
All ark of the Covenant Knowledge of the Rainbow belongs to Holy Jews
visible spectrum only 1 red to 15 white.
other colors or frequencies in the invisible spectrum.

Holiness David

未读,
2019年10月9日 11:42:482019/10/9
收件人 Hoop Six Stepping Stones
All my Relatives,
Holiness David died last night at Stanford hospital, Palo Alto. It was sudden and emergency crew got him to the hospital and he died there, alone.

Gang stalkers are killing our people and children. Please help anyway you can. Donate if you can to help for a flight and a car for Rainbow Mother Cecilia, House of Simeon, for her to come help with funeral and visit the city Major to complain once again. This time House of Judah died for all of us. We miss Holiness David in the flesh, yet can at least talk to him in the spirit. For right now, I don't even know how to pay our bills, get incomes from him to me, etc. I don't know how he even got the gas for our generator. Last month, no generator broke, no air conditioning and gang stalking bioterrism please don't wait to help, help now. Donate so I can get some help, to help the world the promise of the rainbow.
http://www.alightfromwithin.org/donation

Need rainbow warriors of Prophecy.
We have been gathering at

Anyone who can help in any way is much appreciated.
Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman
I bow

--
Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAHw4v8S4RwEsu4GMP2sQO-5knEwyqEYD7ODCSUQPphH5wsyurQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
[...]

回复全部
回复作者