Greetings from White Buffalo Calf Woman request donations and assistance for first responders (veterans, cops, firefighters, ambulance and more)

Holiness David

Jan 22, 2020, 2:12:32 PM1/22/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Hello Everybody in hoop 6
This group was founded in 2004 through our in/on street ministry first responders. And recently Holiness David, head of this global ministry, was killed by gang stalkers (genocide terrorists). They continue trying to kill me as well, however if that was going to happen, it would have happened last year when they were torturing me the worst (fully saturated with bioterrorism targeting).

The great news is I am almost in full recovery with a "Medical Wash" remedy Great Spirits gifted to me and have my mind back. Thank the universe.

Three urgent requests needed now.
1. We, alightfromwithin.org needs assistance keeping our stored church belonging paid $700.00 by month end. I have managed these last three months, but now need help. If not we could lose all our tools and library for the people. That will give me another month to get paperwork shuffle worked out with your donation links associated with PayPal.

2. We need funds to ship and buy ingredients for rescuing those around the world who are being tortured. I have presently only sent out 5 packages to USA ($20.00 priority mail) to those being tortured with bioterrorism laced with nanites (those being shot with frequency guns, gang stalking and bioterrorism). There are thousands asking for medical wash medicine. Perpetrators constantly work to prevent this from happening. This alone (medical wash) can stop ww3 torture methodology. Bioterrorism is falling from the sky as well.

Note: Product costs money and right now I need a few oils (ingredients) to send free products out. When it's torture and war, we gift not sell relief. We are also teaching the great giveaway, Native American culture exploding around the world because it's basic spiritual practice needed in time of crisis. We need your part to assist us. Torture is how they kill people, funded by medical fraud. Everyday someone is being killed in the USA, we know closely.

3. Need help financially to get our first responder team together. This means we need vehicles and land, to protect the people. I (White Buffalo Calf Woman TwinDeermother) need gas, medicine for and food for a short time until Bank accounts are accessible (unable to access donation funds, so send another way below). And Grandmother Baby Hawk, "logistics for first responders" (veteran and firefighter) , needs help to repair her truck NOW. She and her family (who had a mysterious death in family this past week), are coming from Oregon to California as soon as we get funding. Veterans on board are ill, who need medical attention. They are bringing their motorhome with them. We have been organizing through telephone conference first responders in Canada and USA for now. Blackfoot Sister Dana said, we have entered the age of the 21st century residential school, too much paperwork, no funding for relief programs and incarceration of victims. And this is global genocide terrorism going on now, which is called " the silent epidemic" of satanic rituals and practices.

Please send money orders in a flurry hurry to
M. E. A. (money order written out to - exactly this way, thank you, a temporary account till paperwork shuffle is complete for church)
C/o (care of) alightfromwithin.org
211 Villa St. #390904
(PO Box 390904)
Mt. View, California, 94039

Notation. Medical Emergency Acquisition

Also email holine...@alightfromwithin.org or runningeagle...@gmail.com for those who can Bank transfer funds directly. I am not able to access my email, because I cannot pay a $2.00 fee. The link did not work and must deal with Google services all linked to Holiness David's account. I am using his phone to access his email presently. This is how I am writing to you. If you can let me know you sent funds via email, because I have to walk 10 miles to pick up mail. Write donation in email so I will find it. It's been hard writing to you without generator gas, where I get electricity from. I have little electrical power.

Holiness David did repair the generator before he died and bought me two deep cell batteries, but the terrorists continue to cripple our only remaining church vehicle. Oh the church phone is out 650-669-0412 and need help changing technical support for the new phone he also managed to buy for the church before he passed away. Terrorists trying real hard to make me homeless. All of our vehicles have been hit and towed. Presently I am in a motorhome on the streets and police are not bothering me after Holiness David died. Previously it was bad social bullies. They were so impure. Trying to move us away from street where we defend against gang stalkers, bioterrorism manufacturers and distribution centers of medical fraud and genocide terrorists.

We have cremated Holiness David remains and have not has funeral services yet. I want to thank Grandmother Sowing the Pillows who paid a large portion of crematory. That cost near $2000.00 with all things incorporated into the package deal. They kept the body away from me for a month and it went under investigation, released near 4 months later with updated death certificates natural. Do you understand they kept him from me, and widows get raped with costs. It was hard to watch him being shot to death and cop saying Noone is going to attack you while we are here, while the gang stalkers were shooting me. It has to do with bioterrorism saturation, which the targeted individuals know full well, how crippling it can be (death defying). We have too many being forced to evacuate homes and places. And they will and have been killing for land. Please do not let his death go in vain, instead help me honor him and his great love for all people. He helped everyone in so many ways.

Your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman your TwinDeermother
Alightfromwithin.org

Mikal De Valia

Jan 22, 2020, 3:24:22 PM1/22/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
i have no money.
but you know i will continue to help.
and i know you won't give up~

--
Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAO%2Bcxt%2BA%2BhZf56JRidkB77ZGRFRfgY-SAwstj50onreQB75qCQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Holiness David

Jan 23, 2020, 11:38:45 AM1/23/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Thank you my beloved Relative Mikal De Valia,
I won't give up I promise the world and we are going to help so many. Do anything you can at your end. Send prayers and more prayers everyday for our funding for first responders. It's a spiritual war and prayers will help us win.
I love you,
Your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman TwinDeermother
Alightfromwithin.org

Mikal De Valia

Jan 24, 2020, 2:53:45 AM1/24/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2020, 1:54:37 PM1/24/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
greetings to all, i was wondering if you can tell the medical wash ingredients, i recall a while ago a email was sent out with the instructions how to make it, at that time, i was ok and didnt make any but now im not doing well, many lesions on the body from this disgraceful sin that has been released upon us. my remedies are not working ( was using zinc , coconut oil, and tea tree oil, it worked for a while but i think my body has become immune so that might help others, but id like to try the medical wash please share the ingredients once again, i cannot find the email. thank you. Vincent

Mikal De Valia

Jan 24, 2020, 11:26:41 PM1/24/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com, Rachel DuPre, runed...@yahoo.com, Bec Walker
image.png
sometimes i feel as if i am alone.  but there's no way that such is true, right?
Mama Devalia acquired the larger dreamcatcher.  I'm not sure where, maybe online?
The smaller one I found, looking for a place to squat, in the middle of the night,
in the basement of a parking garage in Boulder, hanging on a fire alarm, nobody
else around but me and another indigo, as if someone wanted it to be found.
often, i seek solitude, but even if we are alone, we are alone together with Spirit,
who knows all and all of us much better than we'll ever know ourselves...

for the brother who has trouble with his skin, i suggest:  I've done it two or three times,
and am about to try it again.   we all carry toxins in our lower intestines that ferry sickness
to our brains, our skin, all parts of the body via the blood, including skinny people. (don't be prejudiced...)

the words on the page are just guidelines, but the mastercleanse performed carefully and thoughtfully
cannot hurt you.  best to everyone, indigo

Holiness David

Jan 25, 2020, 12:16:11 AM1/25/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Greetings to you Relative Vincent and Hoop 6,

It is Shabbat or sabbath day to us Jews, But when it comes to torture and pain, well we have to complain. And attempt to clean up the stain.

The medical wash is free, yet I need donations first as I am seeking. Right now I need pine essential oil at least one ounce and delivery costs, which is $20.00 priority mail 2 day. I wish I could send it to you. I am sorry for your suffering. I know the torture associated with bioterrorism from gang stalkers. .

The ingredients are not online and difficult to make. However I can give you a temporary solution.

1. Prevention
-Seal up windows doors where gang stalkers shoot bioterrorism into.
-Use 1875 hair dryer on skin to slightly burn daily. As hot as you can take it.
-Daily hot bath, steam or sauna.
-Hot dryer clothes then place into air tight containers.
-wipe all dishes before use.
-eat one piece of citus per day or 1/16th or smallest pinch baking soda to bring blood Ph down and prevent internal bug infestation and cancer.
-vaccum daily with hepa filter bag.
-steam clean spacial fields including car

Notation these are some things in the first responder manual being written.

2. Create temporary skin wipe.
-plastic bottle with small lid like an old dish soap dishwasher dispenser or rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide bottle.
-add rubbing alcohol about 1 inch.
-add the smallest pinch of baking soda just to bring Ph down.
-fill up with water
-if you have it add coconut oil and Walnut oil, 1 tablespoon each.
-other ingredients if you have add drops, ginger juice, lavender and rose and thyme (can throw spring of thyme into solution) and pine essential oil, a few sea salt crystals.

No zinc or tea tree oil. The pine oil should meet antibacterial needs. .

This is an alternate solution until medical wash and medical rinse can be sent to you. Wipe skin constantly. I use half sheet paper towels torn in halves or thirds and usually always have a paper in my hand to ward off bioterrorism debris. Put in zip lock baggy and pour solution over torn paper towels to conserve and to make your own handy wipes.

Eat seaweed. Flat dry sheets usually from a Korean store or online outlet. You can buy prepared roasted and Salted seaweed, however it can get costly after while. I spray mine with grapeseed oil and add a sprinkling of sea salt. You will need iodine as a source of internal Cleansing. Do not take iodine as it can be dangerous. .when nothing satisfies you, eat seaweed and trace elements will make you feel better.

Good knews, I will be a guest with PACTS internation tomorrow Saturday night 6:15 pm pst. I will be sharing more there and you can ask questions. Grandmother Baby Hawk first responder (veteran and firefighter) will be joining us as well. She will be handling logistics as soon as we can get her here. Searching for support emergency funding for first responder team to help ww3 victims.

Your devoted Sister
TwinDeermother
Alightfromwithin.org

 People Against Covert Torture
& Surveillance, Internationalhttp://pactsntl.org/
PACTS international
Saturday night 6:15 pm pst.
JANUARY 25, 2020 (TOMORROW)
248671# access code

ELIMINATE TORTURE from GANG Stalking with MEDICAL WASH

Torture is the first and foremost method used by gang stalkers against victims. Bioterrorism comes down from the sky and shot into spacial fields of those being gang stalked. First Responder Team needs help to  distribute assistance to ww3 genocide terrorist's victims.  Would you donate to save a life? Of course you would. With so many dying we need you to participate in the recovery process.

Internal protocol and external "medical wash" remedies gifted. Help make it available to the whole world. It depends on all of us working together.
Thank you.
TwinDeerMother
Alightfromwithin.org

-- Crystal Children Adults" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAO%2BcxtKOZx9sDohtayZV9fcNd4qkApE76hEd_e2i-Z6oBLH_FA%40mail.gmail.com.

--

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CALMKqvRNwuVs_Se26EC_-ax9CMAtmm-CP%3DD8fsmBe_VH8gi5%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.

[...]

Holiness David

Jan 25, 2020, 11:14:29 AM1/25/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Relative
Mikal De Valia and family,
Love the dream catchers. Thank you for sharing. We are never alone. This is the ghost dance teaching as we are always integrated with a spiritual posy, looking out for us, guiding us. However with the new technology of voice to skull one must constantly verify incoming data which may be a man made frequency in our heads (voices).

 We are acquiring land. Grandmother has 10 acres four corners Colorado she says we can use. Is that far for you? Do you need a place to stay? Do you have a phone number?

Now about this detoxification method you share is dangerous to those gang stalked, because a method used is by them is starvation. So I recommend one citrus fruit a day. A glass of  Lemoade is great with organic sugars. One being gang stalked needs a high organic fat and caloric diet to aid in slow rid of trapped fat poisons. Yes the intestines are toxic however an organic diet and fresh vegetables will do the trick of detoxification. A fast detox will harm further an already unhealthy body from bioterrorism. The stress is too much. And enclosed in my gift package has an internal remedy.

Hope you can join us tonight by phone conference. Love you and mighty blessings.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 8:26 PM Mikal De Valia <mikalma...@gmail.com> wrote:
sometimes i feel as if i am alone.  but there's no way that such is true, right?
Mama Devalia acquired the larger dreamcatcher.  I'm not sure where, maybe online?
The smaller one I found, looking for a place to squat, in the middle of the night,
in the basement of a parking garage in Boulder, hanging on a fire alarm, nobody
else around but me and another indigo, as if someone wanted it to be found.
Attached image hope it's there)
often, i seek solitude, but even if we are alone, we are alone together with Spirit,
who knows all and all of us much better than we'll ever know ourselves...

for the brother who has trouble with his skin, i suggest:  I've done it two or three times,
and am about to try it again.   we all carry toxins in our lower intestines that ferry sickness
to our brains, our skin, all parts of the body via the blood, including skinny people. (don't be prejudiced...)

the words on the page are just guidelines, but the mastercleanse performed carefully and thoughtfully
cannot hurt you.  best to everyone, indigo

image.png
image.png

Holiness David

Jan 25, 2020, 11:16:33 AM1/25/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
image.png

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2020, 2:14:24 PM1/25/20
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com

thank you for the kind words, i will try this and see how it goes, i do eat kelp, ( bought a nice stalk from korean market ) dont even care about the radiation anymore, everything is contaminated and poisoned. grinded it up into powder, put it into capsules, take daily. i think iodine helps sgnificantly, for those who are interested in making their own solution instead being eye gauged by these corporate enslavement companies, excellent youtube video, link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z3NrK_IXDQ

this guy is very smart, im going to do this and make the home made distiller as well, then collect pine needles when i get a chance to go to the area that has them and extract the terps , save money , since the turp oil is very expensive, this may help you too save money if you have pine trees nearby, the distiller looks relatively easy, just need a few compents, easy to obtain. blessings to all. love, Vincent

Holiness David

Feb 2, 2020, 4:54:48 PM2/2/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Relatives,
Still need help. Please donate to keep this Church afloat.

If you can help other ways please email back. We are facing genocide manufacturers and gang stalkers 24/7.help me save veterans, first responders and you. I am for you.

Please allow the death of Holiness David show the world we can make a change. He gave up his life so you and I can live. Please I need your help because so many call upon us (me) to help them. Right now I need gas for generator in which he repaired before he died. This allows me electricity to write to you.

For donations to pay off $300.00 balance I did not know I was using a credit card and thought it was a debit card when Holiness David died. He took care of all the financial things and I ha e yet to access our accounts. Everyone wants more and more paperwork. Any donations sent here will go towards this debit

To get me funds directly y to me please send money orders made out to
M. E. A. (exactly this way, thank you)
Bottom of money order notation you can write medical emergency acquisition

Send money orders to
Holiness David Weekley
PO Box 390904
Mt. View, California 94039

Or to Bank wire funds
Account name
M. E. A.
Account number
USbank, Los Altos, California branch
157521852622
International Swift code (if needed)
USBKUS44IMT

You can email me at his email address Holine...@alightfromwithin.org as mine is inaccessible (twindee...@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org) due to paperwork

Help me get electricity so I can write to you, sing songs (sacred song blessings) and for my first responder team that will help me fight against terrorism for you, because the medical wash cure for bioterrorism used to torture people around the world are suffering so. Let my life be a testiment that it works. Let Holiness David'life be gifted to the world he fought for our lives.

Donate to save the world.
Ever so humble servant bows,
I love you
Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother
Alightfromwithin.org

This was sent out 6/3/19 from Holiness David's heart

Dear Relatives,

We send you our love. The love we send is an extension of God’s love. From our hearts, we feel the need to share this love. Giving love is fun and feels good.

So, sometimes ......

Sometimes, we need to ask for your help to make ends meet.

Sometimes, we need extra help to put food on the table or gas for the generator.

Sometimes, we help people who come to us as they are in need.

Sometimes, we need to purchase a component for our computers.

Sometimes, we need help with computers we receive to fix up; to buy parts for, and give out to our computer-less homeless friends and relatives.

Sometimes, we need help to mail these computers.

Sometimes, Twin Deer Mother needs help with mailing her remedies.

Sometimes, we need to buy clothes (never seem to have enough for clothing).

Sometimes, during warm weather, we need to buy extra gasoline to run the generator longer: the motorhome gets really hot inside when it’s warm outside.

Sometimes, we need to buy ice cream to satisfy our craving (really!! Ice cream is fun and we all need to relax at times).

Sometimes, sometimes ……

Giving donations or tithing feels good! God tells us to do it.

Please click on the link to send your "Personal Gift" or go to PayPal.com; and help us to keep going.

http://www.alightfromwithin.org/donation.

We need your help, today, please!

Love and blessings to you and yours,

Holiness David Weekley and White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother