Re: Alert Coronus Virus and Immunization patents

10 просмотров

Holiness David

не прочитано,
31 мар. 2020 г., 05:59:4531.03.2020
– Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Alert
100 hundred nations spread the word
Corona 19 Virus patents
Thank you Grandmother Upon the Hill Dana Hoecker

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 2:58 AM Holiness David <runningeagle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Relatives,
This has been planned a long time. Share the alert and awaken. Get spiritual NOW.
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Alightfromwithin.org

Holiness David

не прочитано,
31 мар. 2020 г., 06:02:1831.03.2020
– Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Video too large will upload other place and share later
Sorry Relatives
TwinDeermother

Mikal De Valia

не прочитано,
31 мар. 2020 г., 07:21:2431.03.2020
– indigocrys...@googlegroups.com, chiptruthengines, Rachel DuPre
the more they want me to be unhappy
the harder i strive as an individual
to find some happiness from within, even
if it's only happy memories.  lest my will to survive
be undermined by talk of gloom and doom and no happiness, ever again.
image.png

--
Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAO%2Bcxt%2BfODWEiKErShtmoVJyLtpw4sU02uouJZFen_chkmUBJw%40mail.gmail.com.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать