White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Walking Prayer Wakan (Holy)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 3, 2019, 4:42:39 PM7/3/19
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
Lakota leggings 1890 sinew sewn on buckskin.jpg
Lakota leggings 1890 sinew sewn on buckskin.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Walking Prayer Wakan (Holy)

Walking Prayer Wakan (Holy)

Listen to the beat upon my heart. I can feel this sacred living ark. The stone is calling me, across this tender sea. I am going home to you, across the blue.

The song is ringing in the wind. I can feel this sacred living breeze. So many are tender hearted souls, just wanting to find solid gold.

When things are wrong I need a rite. I can feel the sacred song in my light. Together the ceremony leads, and takes me to the others breed. I am alive, my sacred cry.

Tell me true my heart in you. We are welcomed into this view. Tell those soldiers come on home, because love is going to cleanse. It's about to begin, the holy wind.

All the people needed more. They wanted to get home next door. Yet civilians didn't rise, so many veterans touch the skies. Can we send a prayer, with loving airs?

Where did you go wrong? I know you just needed a sacred song. No more shame and blame today, time to pick up your heart and race. Be a good soul, a brother of gold.

We are leaning on this bend, where the circle never ends. And the people coming home, just need to become the rolling stones. Look deep within and cleanse your sins.

Spirit rise and touch the sky. Let my heart believe in my cries. I want the universe to know, that love is my sacred glow. Come on home, the light within. I want to become a campfire in the wind.

Little things I needed you. You bring those miracles through. And the cosmic dust will fly, because we know how be death defy. Come on home, the light that glares, the sacred dreams, we all will stare.

Holiness David Running Eagle cries, the sacred Shooting Star death defies, because his love is ALIVE, sending it to you straight in the skies. A holy cry, the zooming lullabies. Can you hear the winds will blow, the sacred light will glow.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings this tune, to the holy people, living in this zoo. And all the great and little things, we come together to make us sing. We are one family, Mitaka Oyasin (relationship). We are one place, a standing drum. And if you put your hand across your heart, then you will make a sacred start. Just fly me and dance in the breeze. Love will flow, no matter where you go. And if you need a gentle command, then love is near, just jump on that band (striads of the Rainbow, marked with striations or striae, in rows).

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

Lakota leggings 1890 sinew sewn on buckskin.png
detailed view