Welcome to Hoop 6 Rainbow Mother Shimmering Breeze (Cecilia Ann Zoby)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Oct 29, 2019, 6:15:28 PM10/29/19
to Hoop 6
Change is coming.jpg

All my Relatives,

Rainbow Mother Shimmering Breeze has been working with me, White Buffalo Calf Woman as an Administrator on facebook for the circle with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy and Alightfromwithin.org I know some of you do not use facebook. And some of you dew. So join  us there too, if you can http://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowwarriorsofprophecy Since google+ is no longer available, we will try to send more over here to the HOOPs. Blessings to Rainbow Mother Shimmering Breeze and welcome her home with our hearts once again. Her Rainbow colors is rainbow 12, white 15, violet 7, gray 14. The voice of the star trail, where we wail, the Rainbow tales.

Your devoted servant, White Buffalo calf Woman crystal 11 child, alightfromwithin.org

previous hoop member with cz...@cox.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indigocrystalchildren/2JSLXOIAMlQ/yt2frbKUBAAJ

and

Magical Feet - from the Heart of Rainbow Mother Cecilia Ann Zoby

discussion link

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indigocrystalchildren/Nl6tROvz9YY/LiMG7tA-IAAJ

Member added

One person was added to the group

Welcome Rainbow Mother Shimmering Breeze,
you are back on the hoops.
your devoted, White Buffalo calf Woman