GENOCIDE TERRORISM WARNING and HELP coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and bioterrorism due to gang stalking

Holiness David

Mar 18, 2020, 9:59:21 PM3/18/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
GENOCIDE TERRORISM WARNING and HELP
coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and bioterrorism due to gang stalking

Watch for symptoms
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.

The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
Fever
Cough
Shortness of breath

What to do? (Isolation at home)

ALL MY RELATIVES,
Use Vitamin C crystals. You can get it shipped to your home. Just one bottle will do fine for a whole family.

Vitamin c is water soluble, meaning if you get diarrhea, then reduce amount Continue for 10 days, like using antibiotics.
Do not use antibiotics.
Do not get the flu shot which can kill you. You will get the virus, along with nanites (bioterrorism)
Use, steam cleaner on body and household, including pets.
Use, steam bath, sauna and/or hottest bath daily.
Use, hair dryer 1875 to burn skin slightly, with clothes on is okay.
Use, hot dryer and plastic bag clothes till use.

GETTING ALCOHOL
Alcohol Everclear is 200 proof and 100 percent alcohol, can be used as medicine. Do it now... Liquor stores preparing to shut down. California, get highest proof vodka, half percent alcohol content. 80 proof is 40 percent alcohol, half of isopropol rubbing alcohol, which you will not find on the market place with the scare.

Add 1/2 inch alcohol
with a tip of knife or 1/32nd teaspoon used to bring ph down.
Add full of water top of 1 quart container.
used to wipe surfaces and body especially those who are being targeted with bioterrorism.

BIOTERRORISM CURE (removed bloody body symptoms and tested product over a year, it works, I am living proof. Holiness David was killed and gave up his life to save mine. It works. I am sorry for your torture. It will take awhile, 3-6-12 months depending on how many layers of bioterrorism is on you). Even if you are homeless, no hot water, it will still work.

To get bioterrorism medicine (medical wash) for those gang stalked, send $122.00 donation or $60.00 for concentrate only, so you will have to add walnut oil and alcohol to concentrate. This can be used to clean surfaces to reduce fungus and bacteria during the virus attack to the world. It goes a long way. It will heal your family and household.

I am working on donations for those who are unable to pay, until then I am sorry, everything costs me and I have to buy all items included and shipping to you. This is for USA, Overseas, it will be much more for shipping. Working to get Jews around the world to assist in deployment of medical wash. Anyone who can donate, please help those who are in torture and cannot help themselves.

to payable to M.E.A,
Send to
Alightfromwithin.org
211 Villa Street # 390904, Mt. View, Ca. 94039

There are a few more things that can be done, however you have to email me.

your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
ps. if you are a holy Jew and want to help, please email me to see what you can do. There is much to do and I need help to help the world in this time of crisis. Thank you.

Blessings to the world. May Hashem (named) Great Spirit Father watch over you. May Shenkinah (spiritual) Great Spirit Mother hold you closer. May our family help one another. During a time of spiritual awakening, may prayers and blessings find you, in joy daily, drumming and humming and pouring out of thunder, the darkness of pure delights, when others are in fright, bring welcoming into your sights.

Twin Deer Mother sending blessings to your door posts and within, may your find comfort.

Spiritual WAR is overcome with Spiritual Warfare, meaning you must become a holy person. Thank you.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Twin Deer Mother.png
White Buffalo Calf Woman Twin Deer Mother.png

Holiness David

Mar 21, 2020, 5:31:43 PM3/21/20
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Relatives,
Prevention video covid19  is to steam. You can use this method with hot water steaming and put head over pot. Heat kills virus which starts in the nose (nasal cavities) then moves to lungs. You can stop it in its tracks with heat. Steam clean if you can you and household. Sauna will work too. Do it daily.
Twin Deer Mother