White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Brings Peace of Heaven and Earth, the Great Spiritual Worth, the Dreamer Without a Curse

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Oct 2, 2019, 9:46:24 AM10/2/19
to Hoop 6

https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156883277084737
Blessing a Spacial Field
I bless the sacred nine streams and four directions with fire (light waves), water (sound waves) and holy dew (folding waves). I love you.

White Buffalo Calf Woman bringing peace of heaven and earth.jpg
White Buffalo Calf Woman bringing peace of heaven and earth.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Brings Peace of Heaven and Earth, the Great Spiritual Worth, the Dreamer Without a Curse

Today I send my love to you, where the holiest is the dew that comes from and flies to me from you. I know you sent your prayers. I want this great stare, the shared dreaming fields in which we wield. Let our hearts sow this place, a remembrance of yester waves. History help us to forgive, so we may siv (bride or to marry to our soul or bind to the spiritual heart, the feminine heavenly divine principle, shenkinah or devoted love, a gift of the spirit).

Let us become the place where rest abide in the tears of gentle strides. Let us all show the way into the heart of what we say. Shall a Princess go unnoticed. We doubt instead and proclaim, a high and mighty royal entered the room and we must bow to bloom. For all of the people, she can change the daze, the dreaming face. Just have to be good to each other in grace, then we will become paradise we chase.

We are the dreaming fields, where hopes blooms forth in the seeds of worth. Come fetch your fan, blow your smoke, because prayers fly in the wind and we are sending in the wings of the children who want to sing. Let us march in harmony once more. Let us shine the path of what is worth. Let us become the holy place, instead of past holocaust. And with this pattern done torn and worn, we must mend it once again, to what is vibrant of a string, the holy place where we begin.

aleph-bet.jpg
aleph-bet.jpg

Beginning we write our soul, where the alaph-bet (begin and end, united as ONE) finds the gold (3, yellow, third rock from the sun). The dreamer take hold. We will unite those who lost the path, the sacred path, the holy dash, the smoking gun, that which was a blessing as we are ONE (echad). be towards this ritual day (roshshashanah), let it be written a good way. Let our hearts become this desire, the place where we smile.

Listen to the pleasures of this day, where heaven on earth we praise. We are the distance of the clues, the making of the good knews. Take my hands, where we cultivate, the love to the deepest roots. I know it's about to change, the places where we wage. I know we will be there soon, because you tell me it's true. Be my heart and find refuge, because love still knows what to dew. We speak the path we underlay and bring in a garden where we can praise. Heaven on Earth I gift my hands to ensure *shivah (suns rising from the darkness, renewal, rebirthing stars from within) is upon this great land (unci maka, grandmother's land, 14, shared dreaming fields, earth crust shifting).

[[[[ *shivah - shivahor shi·bah [ shiv-uh ]
noun Judaism.
-Shiva (Hebrew: שִׁבְעָה, literally 'seven') is the week-long mourning period in Judaism for ..... Without leather shoes, an individual is able to concentrate on mourning and the deeper meaning of life. ...
-the mourning period, following the funeral and lasting traditionally for seven days, observed by Jews for a deceased parent, sibling, child, or spouse.
-sit shivah, to observe this period.
-Purification, renewal, stillness, to receive spiritual unity. Seven is priestly, where heaven greets earth and there is a reply, unity realized. Seven is around the mountain, the sacred pipe keeper (your words, G-ah-d, the utterance of heavenly transmission) gifts the prayers as the smoke of the clouds rise up and then fall down in a good way, to heal the daze. Tears of hopes and dreams rise up and fall down to gift the promise of the rainbow, where the stars align and heaven and earth bind, unified. Twin Deer Mother notes. ]]]]

These are the dreaming fields that turn on the great wheel. All of us together. What a gust. Heaven on Earth my heart busts, with all on the Rainbow Trail, where we wail (whale the dew, where rainbows gift the clues). From shining sea to shining see, let our mitsvahs (good deeds) bring us to our knees, to our needs, to unite with family. Kingsmen, kinsmen, all my Relatives, I swing with you, upon the waves of the dreaming hues.

Let us clean up this world and bring in pearls. Let our stones that lies upon the path, shines divine. Bind. Take a spiritual, be a light. I know you are the sacred. I know you are the perfect. You just have to believe. My heart is welcoming the spiritual place the making of the holy place. Together heaven on earth is the sacred path of the lasting. We are moving to decide the making of the sacred shining, the heart within that is busting. Treasures and jewels of every color. Crowns for everyone. How much we are having fun, the place with so much, the hearts without lust, but a gifting ark, the place of the treasure chest, the place where we sing. We beam. We are the stars that are landing upon this land. We are not the curse. We forgive and siv (gift of the spiritual devotion). We send us all together as ONE. Let us shine and bust on, the waking of our eyes, all together, we spy (laughter, learning mutual respect).

Life that is holy and true blue. I am sending my heart to you. Beat your drum, sing your song and fill the world with joy and bring our tears of horror to the just, righteousness bust. We spill out into the world and bring love that fulfills. We are waking our sorrows to begin to share our life in the wind. Begin to harmonize and concede that Great Spirit Father (17, Hashem, the Named Heavenly Guidance) rules over this world. Let us remember to fulfill HIS EYES and become the holy people he wanted, the place we have chosen. Be clear, like a diamond (11, crystalline being of pure light). We will shine it true my heart is of this true blue.

Where my heart starts, we can overcome when love is our sacred gun. We need a heart of mutual respect. Help me and I will help you. Together the shell will produce pearls, as each lesson fulfills, the loving gestures that come to our sides, our Relatives (relativity of spacial fields) who are ALIVE (spiritually aware).

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings the heart of all those rings, the path of the Rainbow Trail, where heaven on earth whales and travels the seas, visions and galactically. Let our wailing tears find gold where the dreamers hold onto each other. The promise of the rainbow, gift your gust, the treasures the perfect measures. I send my love. Now get out there and drum and sing, bring each other to the spoke, the holy place we walk among, the loving clan of those who want to run, the sacred ghost dance. All or our ancestors, all of the spirits, the purification gust, the prayers that find the great circle. I send my gust in a cloud, where the rainbow bows. We are the holy clouds, spoken words of blessings.

gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

White Buffalo Calf Woman by Lindy Kehoe Guardian Sticker.jpgh.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman by Lindy Kehoe Guardian Sticker.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman by Lindy Kehoe Unveiling.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman by Lindy Kehoe Unveiling.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman I am with her by Lindy Kehoe.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman I am with her by Lindy Kehoe.jpg