White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Tell the World We Are Coming Home (ghost song)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 21, 2016, 9:01:01 PM3/21/16
to Prayers, Hoop 6
Lakota Oyate Community
Tell the World We Are Coming Home (ghost song)
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/B6Ey3JBKMJ6
Lakota Oyate Community circle with Star Knowledge
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107162802946807315903

Image: COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY is hosted by renowned astrophysicist Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson. As with the legendary original series, the new COSMOS is the saga of how we discovered the laws of nature and found our coordinates in space and time. The series brings to life never-before-told stories of the heroic quest for knowledge, transporting viewers to new worlds and across the universe for a vision of the cosmos on the grandest – and the smallest – scale.

(credit:  Seth Reed/FOX)

Tell the World We Are Coming Home (ghost song)

Tell the world we are coming home. We have shivers down our spine. And the righteous will bind. Where the storms have brought us home, we are glass divine, all the colors that shine. Wind blow deep inside of me. I will catch that tree, where the leaves set me free. Hold me near, so I can cheer. I look at the stars, they will guide me home, to you, where sits the throne. God fulfill all the righteous men. Tell them honor and majesty is the kingdom to come. And where the men shine, let them look upon each to bind, to bring brotherhood from behind. And where salvation brings, let us form a ring. Help thine brothers and tell the sisters, we are going home to a land of the sacred tones. Can you hear it. Can you heart it. I can feel you, where you stew.

Shining in the star above, there you are. I catch your wave and say, Love is on the way. And when you are lost and lonely (I cry) remember my children we are driven to ecstasy the land of the honey bee (still crying). Where love is cherished beyond all measure. And the true and the blue will find you. No matter where you are, our hearts will soar far. We will find you. We will gift the holy clues. The Rainbow Trail will soar. We implore.

The sounds of the magic horn will find you where you are born. I will be standing there waiting for your return. I will shine until you find your burn, where the saddle carries you far into the distance, only to bring you back from the sacred hoop. We get the scoop. You have many tales to bring to us. We wail. We set our course for your returning. Us women know, the waiting upon your show. And when you open that door and return home to us, we embrace or men with kisses and the sacred dust. We bless all the stuff.

And when we do not hear from you, we send prayers on the waves where we sing our daze. And if you only you did hear with your heart, you would understand all the parts. Yet time takes you away until you return. Follow the stars. They will guide you home back to me, where the washing of the seas have set you free. We are longevity.

Without I feel lost, yet so many are near, I must become like a boss. The women in the tribe, must take hold of others who are wise. Elders and little ones depend on this stone, the sacred roar, the roam. And in the distance, we hear our men wail and cry for the Great Spirits to knight. We send our prayers for them, wherever they may stand. Help them remember Great Spirits, we are standing here on this glorious land. Together we will make a plan.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for the sacred ghost dance, where the stars gift to us a fabulous chance. Where the blue road of heaven send waters near. And where the red road of earth sends fire to cheer. These crossings make us a dream without fears, when we take hold of our prayers. We stroll in the garden, knowing the stars will guide us home to each other. We bow with all of our Relatives. We bless the sacred nine streams and four holy beams to cleanse the sacred field. Thank you Great Spirits for helping us to become REAL.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

cz...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2016, 2:15:58 PM3/22/16
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother
Dearest White Buffalo Calf Woman,

What happened to the days of old, when woman told the truths to men, and held the sacredness of their community in health, wealth and righteousness. Long ago, there was maternal guidance and Creator connection that held strong the lives of their community. White man came and demanded to talk with the men, not the woman, and that is when things changed. I heard that in a matriarchal society the woman stood behind the men to tell them where to go. Is that not true? It seems to me, that for this coming home for the Rainbow tribe, those elder woman need to walk the walk and talk the talk, and re-configure their reign again.

My deepest hope and prayer is for women, mothers to stand up and say: " Enough, is enough." We are tired of war,; burying our husbands, sons, brothers, daughters, nephews, cousins, etc. War has only been a tool for population control. No glory. No clear direction of creating a better peoples. It saddens me deeply, that humankind hasn't realize the human body cannot deflect a bullet, or mortar shell or IED. What happened to communication skills? Barbarism all these years, it even resonates in children's video games, and toys: GI Joe, etc. May us women, rise up and stand firm: "Enough is enough." There is a better way. A'ho.
---- "White Buffalo Calf Woman wrote:
> [...]
>
> Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.

rose Pausch

Mar 22, 2016, 4:23:19 PM3/22/16
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
If there were any men worth that.
They just abuse, control and deceive their mates

Sent from my iPhone

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 22, 2016, 4:48:11 PM3/22/16
to Hoop 6
Hear you Rainbow Mother Cecilia Ann Zoby and Sister Rose Pausch,
Our men are surely lost, but they also seek a trail to wail.

In the second orange rolling hill in time (we have just departed) and the fourth green rolling hill in time (many star relatives, we call aliens) are both in the male perspective of time. WE enter now the third yellow rolling hill in time, where woman is the lead (spiritual unity to the soul and sole).

I see many women not willing to fight for their men. There are very few options for men or programs of healing offered. Thus we must teach them, our men, demand they constantly bless to find good eyes. This is why you will see many Native American images with men looking up into the sky to connect with Great Spirit Father to guide them towards the holy path with good eyes.

There is so much deception out there, that we have many women trying to act like men (transgendering), because they do not understand the power of being a woman.

We have entered a knew age, where time is all three, past, future and now, the present. It is women who gift much more freely.

The Sioux Task Force is working to create options for our warriors, who need to fight for a good cause, love is the LAW.

There is a reason our men has to move forwards at all cost and women did have to pay the price, because we women are stronger than men spiritually. We could take the blow. But now we are the holy blow, the dew the magical tools. We must sing daily, dance daily with our family and drum the heart of the people, wherever we are. Teach prayers in all we do and say.

Demand and force our men to pray. it is a daily struggle over here with my own husband, Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star. But have hope, the more we train our men to become righteous men, the better they become in protecting us women.

Man leads the physical world of lights and fire (light waves nine streams).
Woman leads the spiritual world of shadows and water (sound waves four directions).

I bless the sacred nine streams and four directions with fire and water. Then add your heart feeling or knowing in your sacred spacial fields.

Demand others bless and pray or make them remove themselves. With our men, we cannot allow them to go anywhere or enter the home with out sacred prayers. Arming them (men and children) with prayers protects their spacial fields, the unseen, but totalling moving parameters in a growing cosmos of dreaming collectively.

Rainbow Mother says, " Enough, is enough. We are tired of war and burying our Relatives"

My deepest hope and prayer is for Women, Sisters and Mothers to stand up to our men and DEMAND the sacred blessings and spiritual fitness each and every day. And it depends on our women willing to die for this cause to save our MEN, our WARRIORS.

Never give up, because eventually, the men will fold and give in to the heart. Women must always push the man forwards, thus she must stand behind him to get him on the right path.

If a man does not give into his heart even after a long period of time and he leaves you, the woman, then you have not left him. And the woman is free. But if a woman leaves a man who is not loving and does not demand, forcing him to leave, she is stuck in her lesson and will repeat the lesson. It is always good to force the man through demands to become holy. it will be his decision to come back to his own heart and if he loves the woman, he will fold the eagle path and find his way home. If he does not come home, then the woman who demands blessings and right behavior from the man, will eventually find a man who is willing to love you. This is very important. Never leave a man. Demand and force him to walk back towards you in a good way. Until he can learn this, he can go for a walk. Days will turn into hours, then into minutes as the men learn to roll over what is said. Women only want to be heard, thus ask the man to validate you or repeat what you have said. And if they do not, demand he go to prayer. Stay on it until he does. No matter where he goes, the women will feel his woes.

Aho, and over the rainbow.
White Buffalo Calf Woman hears the cries of our women, who want our devoted men back, those pure of heart, cry and wail the sacred songs, dance and drum to get to the hum of the cosmic universe.

Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 22, 2016, 4:52:37 PM3/22/16
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Oct 17, 2019, 12:30:50 PM10/17/19
to Cecilia Ann Zoby, Hoop 6
Welcome to our beloved Rainbow Mother (Cecilia Ann Zoby) Shimmering Breeze
12 rainbow, 15 white, 7 violet, 14 gray