Next Meeting?

Thomas Dack

Feb 5, 2021, 11:05:18 AM2/5/21
to indigo-iam-users
Hello all!

I have had some preliminary conversations around when to hold a next Users meeting. We feel that hosting another meeting in a year is definitely a good idea, and then potentially a smaller scale meeting in around 6 months from now, which could potentially be hosted alongside a relevant meeting.

What do people think about this?

Best regards,

Tom

Hannah Short

Feb 8, 2021, 4:09:17 AM2/8/21
to indigo-iam-users
I think every 6 months sounds good, but perhaps with a shorter format somehow?

Thomas Dack

Feb 8, 2021, 8:17:10 AM2/8/21
to indigo-iam-users
I thought now that people have had a chance to share the deployments and clients they are working on, perhaps co-hosted alongside a relevant meeting would work - similar to the mini-FIM4R meeting at Fermilab.
Maybe it could be hosted alongside an IAM Hackathon, if you're planning another one Andrea?