GGA can use smiles to get an English name

BenHua Xiao

Sep 22, 2016, 2:24:27 AM9/22/16
to indigo-general
GGA can use smiles to get an English name?

 PHONE: 18661122312

Savelyev Alexander

Sep 28, 2016, 7:53:14 AM9/28/16
to indigo-general, BenHu...@santaitech.com
Dear BenHua Xiao,

Could you explain you question? Do you want to convert Structure to standard name (e.g. IUPAC)?

Thanks
Alexander

BenHua Xiao

Sep 28, 2016, 8:51:57 PM9/28/16
to Savelyev Alexander, indigo-general
 Yes,I want to convert Structure to standard name (e.g. IUPAC).

Thanks

Zest Rico

Nov 26, 2020, 8:09:07 AM11/26/20
to indigo-general
Dear Alexander,

You see what i mean about Indigo documentation : Nothing in the doc about this simple question, and  you did not give any response in the last four years to this question.

I wish you a nice day.

Savelyev Alexander

Dec 1, 2020, 11:29:12 AM12/1/20
to indigo-general
We have started to implement the name-to-structure feature since your request.  Unfortunately, there is no full implementation for IUPAC names yet

Currently, the following grammar elements are supported:

  • Alkanes (-enes, -ynes) and its derivatives
  • Locants expansion
  • Cyclic alkanes (-enes, -ynes) and its derivatives
  • Skeletal ‘a’ substitution
  • Basic elements (up to number 100)
  • Dictionary of trivial names (~150 names)
  • Relaxed vs. strict IUPAC grammar (penta-1,3-diene vs. 1,3-pentadiene)
Some documentation can be found here
With best regards
Aleksandr

Valery Tkachenko