How can I register Indigo toolkit COM ActiveX for windows?

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Guilherme Wiethaus

未读,
2020年4月2日 17:22:102020/4/2
收件人 indig...@googlegroups.com、indigo-...@googlegroups.com

sorry about my English

How can I register Indigo toolkit COM ActiveX for Windows 10?

I am trying to use the Indigo Indigo Toolkit "C Shared Libraries" to be able to register the DLL's and use them in my Delphi applications. I'm not able to register using

C:\Windows\system32> regsvr32 "E:\Projects\SysDelwie\Indigo\shared\x86\indigo.dll"

Results in error in the attached figure:

The module "E:\Projects\SysDelwie\Indigo\shared\x86\indigo.dll" was loaded, but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found

Make sure "E:\Projects\SysDelwie\Indigo\shared\x86\indigo.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again

Can someone help me to register these DLL's

Best Regard

Guilherme Wiethaus

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

回复全部