Bingo.Molfile options

Brian Bolt

Aug 14, 2019, 2:38:03 PM8/14/19
to indigo-general
I am converting a column using  Bingo.Molfile and the coordinates are being changed in the process. What options are available for Bingo.Molfile?

I see in the sql server manual:

The automatic layout procedure is performed to calculate the 2D coordinates of the resulting molecule.

I'm using the Oracle version of Bingo and I see the following function signature in the package:

function Molfile (target in BLOB, options in VARCHAR2) return CLOB;

But I don't know what options are available or what format they need.

Thanks

Brian Bolt

Aug 15, 2019, 3:56:59 PM8/15/19
to indigo-general
It appears that the only options that you can set currently are "aromatize" and "dearomatize"

https://github.com/epam/Indigo/blob/41f34c908a07242db9b19533ccaaf26ed155fb0a/bingo/oracle/src/oracle/mango_oracle_util.cpp#L48

However, as a hack fix, I found that if I commented out lines 383-391 of the following file, compile and reinstall the cartridge from source, then the call to Bingo.molfile left the structure unchanged: