docker-compose in utils

Sigurður V. Smárason

Oct 12, 2020, 4:32:48 PM10/12/20
to indigo-general
Hello,

I would like to test out the docker-compose scripts found in the utils folder, but it looks like I need an ARTIFACTORY_API_KEY in order to execute some of the comands in the dockerfiles.

Is this something that is obtainable?  and if so where?

Best,
Siggi

Sigurður V. Smárason

Oct 12, 2020, 4:41:21 PM10/12/20
to indigo-general
Or can I replace this line in the docker:

RUN cd /opt && \
    curl -OL -H "X-JFrog-Art-Api:$ARTIFACTORY_API_KEY" -X GET "https://artifactory.epam.com/artifactory/EPM-LSOP/indigo/ci/indigo-python-latest-linux.zip" && \
    unzip indigo-python-* -d dist && \
    mkdir -p /var/src/Indigo/build/ && \
    mv dist/indigo-python-* /var/src/Indigo/build/indigo-python

with with equivalent ones from a local build of the indigo-python extensions?

Savelyev Alexander

Oct 26, 2020, 6:26:51 AM10/26/20
to indigo-general
Hi

Yes, you can replace the docker lines and use local build from indigo-python

Thanks
Aleksandr